Chapter 47

3rd person's pov

"Summer is near!" Taehyung said happily as he stretch his arms and smile happily.

"You shouldn't really Be that happy. We still have Finals." Jungkook said as he was sitting beside Taehyung and was reading a book.

Taehyung frown. "I know, I know Stupid Teachers." Taehyung snirk.

"Do You want if I Teach you so that you won't be having difficulty during exam?"Jungkook ask him nicely.

"Well You always teach me." Taehyung said happily chuckling

"Yeah, I do. Come on, we can go and have coffee along the way." Jungkook said as he was gathering his things.

"So Its a date?" Taehyung said happily.

Jungkook chuckle at Taehyung's childness. "Its a date, a date study." Jungkook said and poke Taehyung's nose and Taehyung giggle.

"Hey Lovers."

Both of them turn around and saw Yoongi.

"Hey Hyung." Taehyung greeted and Jungkook just slightly bow and smile.

"Ahm... Jungkook are you busy?" Yoongi ask.

"Not at all why?" Jungkook said not realizing Taehyung frown at that time.

"Do You have a time today? To teach me perhaps. We have an Exam tomorrow and their are things I Don't understand. The way you teach me last time really help me, so... Ahmm.. if its ok?" Yoongi said.

"Sure Hyung, Me And Taehyung are just gonna study too. His horrible of some subjectstoo." Jungkook said.

"But Those teachers are Torture!" Taehyung whine.

"I know Tae, I understand what you feel." Yoongi said.

"Come on, Lets go to a cafe. I know a place where we can study well." Jungkook said happily.

"Ok." Yoongi said and Taehyung nod as they walk towards a Cafe where Jin works.

When they got there, not much people was there and they spotted a perfect sit where they can study well.

"Well, Since I'd ask the Favor Let me order and treat the two of you." Yoongi said.

"No Its ok Hyung, You don't have too." Jungkook said politely.

"Yeah Hyung." Taehyung agreed with Jungkook.

"Its ok, Its ok. I know I own Jungkook too for helping me last time and Taehyung, I know Your also a bit disappointed about the fact I'll just borrow your boyfriend for a sec, So How about I'll treat you so your disappoinment wont turn to Anger." Yoongi said.

"Are you perhaps a Mind Reader?" Taehyung said as he was shock at What Yoongi said.

"Nope, But Your easily to read." Yoongi smirk and stand up as he walks away.

"Don't you think Yoongi-hyung is a bit different today?" Taehyung ask a bit.

"Well, I think his normal. Unlike an alien who is beside me." Jungkook said and settled the books in the table.

"Hey! I'm not an alien, mean Kookie!" Taehyung pouted.

"If you say so." Jungkook said and chuckle.

"You know what Your really are cute, Too cute." Taehyung said and chuckle.

" Your always saying that, Don't you get bored?" Jungkook said.

"I'll never get bored of you, Infact if only I could kidnapped you From Jin-hyung I would and keep you in my room forever. So No one will ever lay their eyes on what is mine." Taehyung said a hint of Determination.