Chapter 13

3td Person's pov

The next day of Jungkook's class early in the morning, he saw something that he shouldn't see. It was too lewd and disgusting for him to see. It the fact that Taehyung is fucking someone inside of a storage room.

Now, you may ask What is he doing in the storage room?

Well Jungkook heard something, not a moan like a scream in the storage room so he open it and saw these particular scene. Really, curiosity does kill you.

"Fuck the shit Out!" Jungkook cursed and immediately close the door and run back on his class and sit down at his sit and was very shock.

Anytime soon, Taehyung came inside the class and sat down beside Jungkook.

Taehyung smirk and look at Jungkook.

"Like what you see earlier~?" Tae said seductively.

Jungkook blush but Glare at Taehyung. "Bastard." Jungkoook commented.

Taehyung smirk. "Don't worry, if you like you could just ask." Taehyung said and smile.

"That's Bullshit!" Jungkook said and glare. He then Ignore Taehyung , but Taehyung lean to his ears.

"But your cute little bunny." Taehyung said seductively and Jungkook devided to Ignore it. But his heart say the otherwise so thus his cheek.

When Lunvh came Jungkook decided to eat alone and not bother Jimin and his friends in the corner of the Cafeteria. He make sure he sat on the far side so that Jimin and his friends won't see him. Jungkook doesn't like to be attached to humans more, because he knows he can't keep his secret for a long time now if he grow attached to the humans.

But soon, Jungkook felt someone had sit infrot of him and when he look up to see who was it. He glared.

It was Taehyung.

"There are ton's of chair. Get out of here." Jungkook spat.

"Fiesty Little bunny, I like it." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jungkook got annoyed so he stand up and about to leave when Taehyung grab his wrist and make him sat down to his sit once more.

"Come on you really hate me that much?" Taehyung ask sincerely this time.

"Yes, I do! Now if you excuse me." Jungkook said and again he stand up and attempt to leave but Taehyung purposely trip him. Not only that, Taehyung also pour an cold water at Jungkook and started laughing.

"Hahaha, Stupid Baby Bunny, Trip again." Taehyung said.

Jungkook scoft as he stand up. He heard that some of the students were laughing at him so thus Taehyung. But he decided to Ignore it and walk towards the bathroom.

"Ugh! I really hate him." Jungkook said as he look at hisself in the mirror.

"If only I could just drown him I would." Jungkook said as he look down sadly. He then look at his reflection and remember his brother.

"He must be enjoying hisself as a great King." Jungkook commented sadly.

"I wonder if everything is ok there." Jungkook said as he thought about his home, the ocean.

He then finish cleaning hisself and decided to ditch school. Usually Tae is home at 5:30 pm and Jin would always come home around 7pm so Jin would never know he ditch school. He just can't stand the fact that he would see his beautiful illusion once more.

Jungkook sigh.

"I wonder when would he change?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung on the other hand felt really proud for doing that to Jungkook. Finally he had his revenge for kicking him. Taehyung smirk and happily as he eat his lunch until his playtime girlfriend approach him, well flirt with him.

AAfter Lunch, Taehyung decided to teased his favorite bunny more. But sad to say his bunny was missing throughout the entire class. Jungkook never showed up which worried Tae.

He likes Jungkook, that is certain. But the problem is he doesn't know how to show it. Every Smile of Jungkook makes his heart flattered, (If only he could smile for him) every cold looks that Jungkook's give makes him hot and cool. Taehyung sigh and decided to ask his friends about Jungkook.

"Hey Chim, did you see the cute bunny?"-Tae

Chim: Jungkook?

Tae: Yeah Him.

Chim: Why?

Tae: Just.. answer the question pls..

Chim: Didn't you embarrass him a while ago during lunch? Maybe he went home and never gonna come back.

Hobi: you went too far Tae, Maybe you should try changing. (sigh)

Tae: I'm not gonna change on what am I hyung, and beside His just a little bunny. (Roll eyes)

Chim: KIM TAEHYUNG! IF YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE PLS DON'T TALK TO US ANYMORE>

Hobi: Yeah, you use to be cool and fun, But if you are being a jerk then I don't think I would want to be friends with you.

Tae: Tsk! Ever since Jungkook came here your always with him. Its ok, Like I care.

Taehyung spat and walk away he expected that his friends will going to stop him or yelled his name but none of them did. So he went home pissed off.

He steeled hisself in the couch and sigh.

"Ugh! Why does that Stupid fucking Jungkook did to still my friends away from me.?" Taehyung said in frustration.

He then sigh as he look at the ceiling. "AAm I that mean?"

"Ypu know Tae, If you kep acting like that no one will gonna like you for who you are. They will just be after your looks and money. Not deep inside you." Namjoon said as he walk pass by the living room and climb up stair without glancing at Taehyung.

Tae think about the words of his brother. He look back at what he did and he admit that he did too far.

"Maybe its time to change."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy it