Chapter 21

3rd person's pov

Suppose Jungkook will go to Taehyung's house today. But He was calling and Taehyung wasn't picking so he decided he would wait for Taehyung to call. Its around 10 when Taehyung Finally called him.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"Jungkook! I'm so~ Sorry. Were suppose to be doing the project today, and you suppose to come here. I hope you aren't lost yet." Taehyung said with a worried voice.

"Don't be Its fine, I didn't left my house yet.I waited for you to return my calls since I left a Missed Calls. Beside Its still early." Jungkook said.

"10 Is not early Jungkook." Taehyung said who chuckle.

"Yeah, I would Go there around 2 text me the address." Jungkook said.

"Ok, Ok, But if you get lost. Call me." Taehyung said.

"I will don't worry. See you later." Jungkook said.

"See you later, baby bun." Taehyung said and the call ended.

Jungkook blush hearing that. He knows Taehyung like to make stupid nicknames to every girl he had met, to every person he had sleep in with. To every lover  he had. He use to think its stupid for calling you a stupid nick name why not call the person his own name right?

But now Jungkook understand why the 'nickname' is so important. Because it makes your cheeks go red from the embarrassment and also it makes you feel happy that your some kind of special.

Jungkook knows, That he already like Taehyung. Not love yet, he was just admiring Taehyung. He talk it about this to Jin and Jin explains between like and love.

Like is more similar to admiration. You like him because you have reason.

Jungkook Like Taehyung because

*his eyes were like a million stars shines above,

*Taehyung was handsome

*Taehyung was funny

*Taehyung had a cute Boxy Smile

*Taehyuny is kind and maybe an idiot sometimes.

*Taehyung is special.

And Jungkook admire Taehyung beacuse he have reason. Jin said that there is no reason to love someone. If you truly love someone then showing them is better than telling.

Show them that you cared,
Show them that they were special,
Show them that he is great.

You don't need to to buy him gifts, You don't need to give him something. All you need to do is comfort him in anyways and make him happy.

Make both of you happy.

Thats what love is.

But For Jungkook, his still doubting Taehyung's action. Why? Because Taehyung was once a playboy.

You couldn't deny the fact that once a Play boy, always be a playboy.

So until Jungkook was not sure that Taehyung did really change he won't be falling for Taehyung just yet.

But he realize, it was already too late.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Around 2pm, Jungkook close the door and start walking to the address that Taehyung gave him. He didn't really know  but he felt nervous of all the sudden going to his home and creat a stupid project. He felt a bit awkward and conscious.