Chapter 61

3rd person's pov

"Good Afternoon Appa." Junghae greeted his father.

"Appa, I got an A+ today at science. Our Science teacher said my project went well. Its about constelations and stars. Eomma Jin was proud of me and make me a cake, along with Uncle Namjoon who gave me a new game. Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Jimin come to visit along With Minie. He was so cute and funny at the same time. We play, and play and it was really great." Junghae said.

"They were all proud about my project, they ask me who help me I told them its uncle Kookie. The real Uncle Kookie, they still think that Uncle Kookie cheated on you but... I won't say it cause it will ruin the mission." Junghae chuckle a bit, he held his appa's hand.

"Appa pls wake up soon, Kookie is waiting. I am Too." Junghae said sadly as he went forward to kiss his Appa's cheek.

He went down to the chair and walk towards the door.

Its been a week since Taehyung was confined in the hospital. His still isn't waking up and everyone was worried.

"Come on, Let me take you home before I'll get beat up By Namjoon-hyung." Jungyeon said as he held Junghae.

"Can we visit Kookie first Pls..." Junghae said.

"Fine, But If I ended up dead because Namjoon-hyung literay break my neck its your fault." Jungyeon said.

"Ok." Junghae said happily.

"You seriously don't care about me." Jungyeon ask.

"I do care for you Uncle Jungyeon. If I didn't I would give that Chocolate you made to Aunt Tzuru." Junghae said happil.

Jungyeon stop on his tracks."You What!?" Jungyeon said a bit angry, but not that angry.

"Hihihi, Gotcha Uncle Jungyeon." Junghae said.

Jungyeon blush. "Why you little kid." Jungyeon said and chase Junghae who was running happily.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

"Good Evening Tae. Tae, I'm sorry for everything that my brother did To you.I'm sorry if Is my fault you got shot...... Taehyung, I will comply my promise to be a Kim Jungkook soon if you wake up. Pls wake Up my love, Kim Taehyung. I miss you." Jungkook said and lean forward and kiss his forehead.

Jungkook smile sadly once more before he let go of the hand of Taehyung before walking out of the room.

"Look who's here." Jimin said and look annoyed.

"Annyeong Jimin-sii." Jungkook said and bow at Jimin politely.

"Tsk, Stop being polite. You hurt Tae's feeling." Jimin said.

"Eomma, Who is he?" a kid said behind Jimin.

Jimin, even his annoyed because Jungkook cheated on Taehyung his friend before. But Jungkook was his friend too, so he has a right to know.

"His name is Min Yoonmin." Jimin said.

"You and Yoongi Hyung's son? How cute." Jungkook said happily.

"can I met him?" Jungkook ask.

Jimin signal Jungkook that he can.

Jungkook smile and lean down. "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook a friend of Your mother." Jungkook said and smile.

"Hello Too, Uhm.. Uncle Jungkook." Yoonmin said and bow politely.

"You look cute,and ressemble your Eomma who looks more cuter." Jungkook said and both Yoonmin and Jimin blush.

"Thank You mister." Yoonmin said and smile.

"I Have something for you." Jungkook said and pull somethin on his pocket. Its a beautiful goodlooking Blue Pearl.

"I suppose to give it to Junghae, but You could have it since your cute" Jungkook said and pat his head as he gave a smile.

Yoonmin got the blue pearl and admire its beauty. "You know Junghae-ah?" Yoonmin ask.

"Yeah, You know him too?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah." Yoonmin nod.

"Well." Jungkook said and get the pearl from Yoonmin.Jungkook then clap his hand and when ge revealed his hand the one pearl became two. Yoonmin eyes sparkle. He gave the Pearls to yoonmin.

"There are two pearls. You can give the one pearl for the person you love in the future and the one pearl to keep it on you. Those pearl are smooth, but hard as a rock. Shines like a beautiful ocean when it shine. No matter what your gonna do the glitters won't fade like the love of your life in the future." Jungkook said and poke his nose.

Yoonmin chuckle.
"Your amazing Uncle Jungkook." Yoonmin said.

"You can call me Kookie." Jungkook said and smile.

Jungkook then stand up. "nice meeting you again Jimin-ssi. And you too Yoonmin, good to met you." Jungkook said and wave goodbye as he goes.

Jimin was shock at what Jungkook do earlier but smile and look at Yoonmin who look at the pearls in his hand and held it tightly.

"Keep it tight Yoonmin." Jimin said and pat his head.

"Thank You Eomma." Yoonmin said.

"You should thank Your uncle Jungkook not me." Jimin said and smile.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Taehyung then a few hours Jungkook visit him, flattered his eyes open slowly. She felt a bit dizzy first but then a few blinks made him realize that he was on the hospital. A Oxygen mask on his face and everything was white.

He look to the side and saw Jin was sleeping on the bed. But slowly awake since he move his hand.

When Jin woke up he look at Taehyung.

"Oh My god! Taehyung Your awake I'll call a doctor!"Jin said and went out of the room

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊