Chapter 9

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up when he felt someone was shaking him. And he knows who was it.

"Kookie~ Wake up~" He heard a soft voice.

"Uhm~ Jin-Hyung... " Jungkook said a bit sleepy. He roll to one side and slap Jin's hand as he sleep.

"Oh Kookie, You don't want to be scolded by the teacher again don't you?" Jin said.

Jungkook realize that word and open his eyes to met with a gentle stare. Jin was there looking at him so sweetly while holding a Spatula and wearing an aipron.

Jungkook groan in annoyance and sat up. Jin laugh when he saw how Jungkook's hair was one damn messy.

Jungkook forrow on why Jin was laughing, but as soon as he saw his reflection in the mirror. He pouted.

"Jin Hyung!" Jungkook scolded.

"Hahaha, Ok, Ok Kookie. Be ready already or else I won't prepare you any Breakfast." Jin said and walk out of the room.

Jungkook's eyes widen. He could not miss the breakfast that Jin had created. It was the best food he had ever tasted and Jin's food was always special For Jungkook.

So he got up and fix the bed and went to the bathroom to fix himself.

When everything was done he went towards the kitchen and sat on the chair, infront of him is a table. Jin set the breakfast infront of Jungkook.

"Thanks Jin-Hyung." Jungkook said happily.

"My pleasure Kookie." Jin said and smile.

Jin then sat beside Jungkook and together they eat breakfast.

"So Jungkook, Enjoying school so far?" Jin ask.

Jungkook Flinch at the word 'school'. School was fun when there is no bullied but an actual friend. Jungkook didn't have any of those friends, but his ok as long as he got to learn and discover about the Human World.