Chapter 2

3rd person's pov

Jungkook just woke up from sleep. He was sleeping inside the Giantic clam shape bed. His Bed our made of soft flat Corals, and some seaweed.

The Giantic Blue clam with some beautiful gem decorated around it opened revealing mermaid boy who just woke up from the slumber. He sat up in a sitting position and rub his eyes cutely.

He yawn and look around and saw the familliar scene. Surrounded him was some colorful corals, But mostly are Blue and saw some fishesh swimming here and there. He also took notice that some Corals who give light to there place is shinning beautiful today.

Well they live in the deep ocean, where The sun can't even hit them nor any humans reach them. But they have light corals that gave light to there darkness world. Its called sea Pickle and sea Lanters.

Jungkook's Pov

Oh well, I guess I need to start my Boring day. I quickly swam up and saw the corals were lively. So I start to swim into my left away from my home to go to the surface, But Someone grab my tail and pull me back and I saw a familiar black  haired glaring at Me.

"Whers are you going Master Jungkook?"

"Oh, Hey Yugeum. I didn't see you there." I said in monotone and emotionless face.

"Your not gonna swim away again, You need to go to Miss. Jenny the sadist for your training and studies. "Yugeum said coldly.

"But, Jungyeon is there he can be my substitute." I reply since Jungyeon is capable of being the prince rather than me.

Yugeum slap his own forehead 🤦‍♂️. "Just Go With me Jungkook whether you like it or not." Yugeum aid as he held my tail and pull towards the direction towards my castle.

I just Sigh, This is the another day I won't resurfaced again.

As I went towards the castle, Yugeum drag me towards the large room where everyone was there.

Jinyoung, Jb, Jackson, And our Teacher Jenny. She is gonna teach us how we hold our sphere and fight and also teaches us what we needed to know around our surroundings and everything.