Chapter 51

3rd person's pov

Jungkook and Jin, well along with Yugeum walk back to Jin's place which was ruin. Jungkook felt bad, and Jin was sad. But he never blame the younger and make sure to assure him that this wasn't his fault.

Jungkook offer Jin to help him recover by paying with pearls and Jin accepted. But he warned Jungkook not to get many as he just need it to build his house and go back and all. Until in the road, there is a familiar car driving in the road way, along with some ambulance, police and maybe some cameras.

But the Car, the specific one was Jungkook and Jin had eyes on.

"Yugeumie, Can You go back to the ocean and gather some Pearls? I'll promise I'll go back as soon as I can. There are things I needed to do in land first." Jungkook ask his friend.

Yugeum nod and hug Jungkook before saying goodbye and going back to the ocean. The Car stops infront of Jin's wreck place and the one who got out was Namjoon and Taehyung.

Jin walk their still had a wet hair and some clothes so Thus Jungkook, but his legs was dry enough.

"Jin-hyung/Jungkook!" The Kim's brother said and go hug their own lovers tightly.

Taehyung broke the hug and see Jungkook. "You Ok Kookie? Anything hurt? Any injuries? any-" Taehyung was shut down by a kiss from Jungkook.

Taehyung was shock a bit but took this chance to kiss back. Jungkook then part ways and Cup Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm ok." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile at Jungkook and kiss his forehead. "I'm glad, I'm so worried!." Taehyung said.

"How'd you know what happened?" Jungkook ask.

"Well we heard on the news at the radio, and we notice it was your address so we came here as fast as we can!" Taehyung explains.

"I'm Ok Joonie, and So Thus Jungkook." Jin said and look at Namjoon who sigh in relief. Taehyung and Jungkook walk towards them hands to hand.

"Come on guys, Lets get you back home. Maybe you could live with us starting from now." Namjoon offered.

"Ah, No, No,No, Joonie. Its ok we-" Jin was cut off By Namjoon.

"Jin-hyung, I love you and I was thinking of you can Move in with me. I mean our Condo unit was big enough for more than just Four people and I was thinking to ask you after Finals. Since Finals is done, and you don't have a place to stay so you don't have a choice but to stay with me. Don't worry, I'm here to buy anything you needed Jin-hyung don't worry." Namjoon said and kiss Jin on the cheek who went red.

"Thank You Namjoon."

"No, Thank You Jinnie. For Loving me." Namjoon said.

"Then it settled, Kookie can stay with us too Right!?" Taehyung ask excitedly.

Namjoon sigh and look at Taehyung."You still needed to tell Jungkook about that Fact. You can keep it forever Taehyung " Namjoon said with venom.

Taehyung look down sadly. "Yeah."

"What is it Tae?" Jungkook said.

"Lets talk in the car." Taehyung said.

Then they went towards the car and drove. Ofcourse namjoon was the one who was driving.

It was silent at first before Namjoon clear his throat.

"Tae?"

"But Hyung, I'm sure Jungkook would be angry if I did!" Taehyung whine.