Chapter 46

3rd person's pov

Taehyung was shock, damn Shock when he wake up next morning in an unfamiliar room, worst he was in the bed with someone, and that someone was his Ex. Irene.

And Both of them are naked.

Immediately Taehyung Panic.

"DAMN! WHAT THE HELL!?" Taehyung shouted both in anger and Shock.

Irene woke up in that sound innocently. She smile. "Whats the matter babe~?"

Taehyung look at Irene with a deadly Glare. "Fuck!" Taehyung curse as now he remember what happened and He was disgusted by it. Taehyung Glare at Irene deadly.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAD ME IN THIS MESS!?" Taehyung almost Slap Irene but held hisself.

"But Tae~ You act-" Irene was cut off.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN BULLSHIT!" Taehyung spat venom like words before he actually walk out grabing his clothes and change.

He run panickly towards his house, he was panicking as to which what would he tell Jungkook. He betrayed his lover... He betrayed his love. He made a sin.

He went towards his house, was greeted by Namjoon but he Ignore him and went towards his room. He close the door and start to panic.

"WHY? Why!? Why!?" Taehyung said and panic.

"why did I let that happened!?" Taehyung said and then broke down.

He went down into his knees and cry harder. "Kookie~ I'm sorry.... Kookie... I'm sorry~.... " Taehyung sob and cry harder.

"Kkoookkiie...." Taehyung said and cry harder.

"Your Useless! Your horrible! You just hurt your lover and made a sin!, Your a terrible person!" Somewhere in the mind of Taehyung Said.

"No, No, No,... Pls.... Kookie... I'm sorry.... I'm Sorry Jeon Jungkook.." Taehyung said and keep crying.

"You know what maybe you should kill yourself instead? Why? Because, Do you really Think after what you have done your Lover will stay beside you? Hahaha, Funny because no one stays..."

Taehyung keep silent. Each word hurt him like a thousand knife.

"You know, Not all Loyal stays. And Not who those stays are loyal. So~ You know that Jungkook will leave you after he find out about the truth...."

Taehyung stand up, and went to look through his mirror. He was a mess, he then grab a blade, A innocent blade that he started to play with. But Soon he play it in his wrist and then thats it. He finally cut hisself.

He wanted to go deeper but then he thought it wasn't right. This was wrong.

"The pain is nothing, of Jungkook finds the truth it will hurt him more than your hurting yourself. So Go deeper." The little voice said.

"No, No, NO! This is wrong!" Taehyung said and got the blade and throw it away. He cried again in his knees. Saying 'I'm sorry Jungkook' over and over again until, his finally Asleep.

He fell asleep even his wrist was open and let it blood out.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

"You nervous?" Jin ask as he put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and was standing behind Jungkook.

Jungkook breath in, and Out for relaxation before smiling a bit. He knock at the door 3 times and to his surprise Namjoon was the one who unlock it.