Chapter 30

3rd person's pov

"You have a lot of nerve to actually be with our beloved Taehyung BITCH! Last warning, Stay away from him before we will Shut you up."

Its one of those letters that Jungkook get everyday from his locker. Don't know who put it there but One thing is for sure Jungkook doesn't care. He didn't stay away from Taehyung because of some dump letters beside How come he can stay away when Taehyung was literally the one who's following him behind.

Jungkook can't help but think about Taehyung's actions. Its obvious that Taehyung likes him, he likes Taehyung too but the Possibility of Taehyung being just a great actor was there. He can't forget Taehyung was a Playboy before means his really good at attracting people.

And Remind you, Kim Taehyung doesn't need to effort and getting you on to the room and his hand on your pants. You'll fall for it. Heck Jungkook will.

He just have self control and thats all. Jungkook crumble the letter and throw it in the garbage as usual and go on with his day.

He walk through the hall way and glance at the window. He stops when he spotted the ocean. He view it with a sad expression.

Everyday when he spend his time on land, makes him weak and loss strength. Because it reminds him that his far away from home. He misses home, sure he does but he can't come back knowing that, he doesn't know what will happened if he came back.

He misses his friends, and the merpeople that he actually got close too. He knows that he and his twin brother don't get along, his brother had somehow develope hate towards Him.

And Jungkook being a softy, he just let it be. Jungkook knows the difference between A cold look, and a hate look. And the second one, was Junghyun giving him all the time.

Jungkook sigh, "There's nothing wrong when I could just give a little peak of the kingdom right?" Jungkook thought but then his thought ruin by another thought.

"But what if they will hate me?  Hate me for living in an enemies Territory? What if I couldn't come back to land anymore and let me trap there?.... I can't see Jin-hyung, I can't see all of them.... Specially Taehyung anymore..." Jungkook thought sadly. He look at the floor to his feet in a sincere way.

"But I do miss home." Jungkook said.

"Missing your home again Kookie?"

Jungkook turn around and saw Taehyung. Jungkook smile a bit. "Yeah... A bit.. But Nah, lets go home " Jungkook said and shrug everything. For now he will just go with the flow of his life.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Jin-hyung will gave you the perfect definition of home." Taehyung said cheering Jungkook up.

"He already did actually. And I'm happy for the two of them."Jungkook said and chukle which is music to Taehyung's ears.

"Yeah, Finally Namjoon-hyung confessed. " Taehyung said.

"You Tae? Do You like someone?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah, But I think Thats someone wouldn't take me seriously." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was hurt when Taehyung answer that, but was confused.

"why though?" Jungkook ask.

"Its because that person think that I'm just Joking around and make things up. Like I'm playing with that person. But In truth I'm not, I'm serious. I like him, but I don't know how to make him see how serious am I to him." Taehyung said and sigh.

"Well, how about you take him to a date?" Jungkook said.

"Where?" Taehyung said.

"Amusement park I guess?" Jungkook said.

"Then Amusement park that is, Lets go this saturday?" Taehyung said.

"ok See you." Jungkook said.

"Cool then Its a date." Taehyung said and quickly walk faster. "I need to go home, Tzuru the bitch of my cousin said that my mother is actually home need to met her. Don't forget about our date, bye." Taehyung said and run towards the entrance.

Jungkook was left there dumbfounded. He stop walking and realize what he just said. He was frozen.

"What did I just agreed too?" Jungkook thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy