Chapter 17

3rd person's pov

Taehyung, when he woke up he felt like he sleep really well. The warm feeling beside him was comfortable and nice at the sametime. Taehyung open his eyes slowly as he turn around to be in supine position. He was shock when he notice Jungkook was sleeping in a sitting position while his back and head are in the wall.

And Taehyung?

His laying on Jungkook's lap which surprise him.

He immediately sat up and look at Jungkook who long sleeping. Taehyung observe Jungkook and Taehyung never doubt that Jungkook was really good looking.

In each curve, the fair milky skin and the kissable Lips. Taehyung wanted to taste those but he knows That Jungkook will get angry.

Taehyung slap his cheek. "Come Taehyung, You promise to change. Not to be a playboy." Taehyung said to himself with a determination.

But when he look at Jungkook ever so peaceful and calm, Taehyung just wanted to be next to Jungkook and cuddle to him.

He wish he had his phone and keep this moment as a picture, but their phones are both dead. If not they are already out of this storage room.

Soon Taehyung heard foot steps in the door, so he immediately thought that they are gonna get out soon. Taehyung doesn't want too but judging from the sky its already near sun rise. So Namjoon must be worried and who knows that Jungkook's parents is worried too. Though Jungkook already told him about his real family, a brief information.

But still there might be someone who's gonna be worried sick For Jungkook.

Taehyung once more look at Jungkook, he felt heart broken to disturb a peaceful boy but he needs too. So He start Shaking Jungkook.

"Jungkook~, Jungkook~." Taehyung said gently.

No avail, Jungkook still asleep.

Taehyung start to shake harder.

No avail, though Jungkook just groan. Taehyung frown and look around to find something, he found an metal object and get it drop it beside Jungkook who flattered his eyes open.

"Huh? Did Hyung break something again?" Jungkook said still sleepy. He rub his eyes cutely and stretch.

He look around and saw he was in storage, which his eyes widen. Then memories of last night came. He look at Taehyung who is smiling.

"Good Morning." Taehyung said.

Jungkook stand up "What its already morning?" Jungkook said shocked.

"Yeah, almost. Look at the sky, its half Dark Blue and orange."Taehyung said pointing the hole where theyvfall.

"Oh My God! Hyung is Gonna kill me! We need to get out of he-" Jungkook said and panicked. But then he was cut off when the door open.

"Hello? Is anybody here. I heard voices." The Janitor came.

"Oh, Thank You mr. For opening the door." Jungkook said and bow happily.

"Its ok, by the way why are you here?" The janitor ask.

"Well, We were doing a science project about constilation. And The storage roof top is a perfect place to observe. But sad to say it give up and we ended up Falling." Taehyung explains
.
"oh, Are you kids ok?" The janitor ask.

"Yeah we are." Jungkook said.

"Thats all the matter, Well You kids better get home. Your parents must be worried sick for you two." The janitor said.