Chapter 26

3rd person's pov

"It looks like Your younger brother is really close with Kookie Huh..." Jin said as he and Namjoon was outside of the house and sat on the sand facing the sea.

"Yeah, Usually Tae is a brat. A playboy who would fuck every newly girls. " Namjoon said and chuckle. He look at Jin and smile.

That Smile make Jin's heart feel flattered a bit.

"But Jungkook Did change him. I don't know what Jungkook did but its a miracle he manage to change Taehyung. I tried every will power I had to change my brother but it didn't work." Namjoon said.

"I guess Kookie is really something, He is really sweet and kind. Innocent perhaps, but you know... Your brother change him too." Jin said.

"How so?" Namjoon said.

"Jungkook always had this neutral feeling everyday. Always like near to boring expression, he smile once in a while but his smile isn't like something shiny. Jungkook got much cheerful and happy in this past few months and I'm happy with that. I hope that happiness would last." Jin said and smile.

"You really do care of your younger brother."Namjoon said and feeling a bit jealous of how Jin treated his younger brother. Namjoon wishes someday Jin would treat him  that too.

"Yes, Ofcourse Joonie. Family always do." Jin said and smile.

Namjoon smile back.

"I like seeing you smile Namjoon, It makes me feel calm and Ok. " Jin said and held the hand of Namjoon.

Namjoon blush at the moment and he look at Jin. Namjoon observe Jin and Jin did the same. Each of them fall in the each other eyes, they don't want to look away more than just in their own eyes.

"You look beautiful Jin you know that." Namjoon said.

Jin blush at that comment.

"Yah! I'm not a girl so stop Flirting " Jin teased and chuckle a bit.

"I know, thats what make you unique." Namjoon said as he careless his hand on Jin's cheeks and smile.

"Jin-Hyung, I-I have something to tell you..." Namjoon said as his mind and whole body was telling him to confess already.He can't help to hide it anymore, its been two years since he like Jin but he never confess because he is afraid. But now, he wants too. He needed too.

"Yes Joonie?" Jin said and smile waiting for Namjoon'z reply.

"HHHYYYUUNGG?"

The two was snap out from their worlds. They keep distance while They blush.

"Hhhyyyuung?"

"I guess your brother is calling you." Jin said still had a blush.

Namjoon nod and stand up. He help Jin stand up and smile sheepishly.

"Hyuunng? Where are you?"

Namjoon sigh and wanted to cursed his Younger brother. Actually his already torturing Taehyung over and over again for ruining the perfect moment.

"Lets go inside." Jin said and Namjoon nod.

They went inside to see Taehyung was looking around. "Oh? There you are hyung, I thought you left without me." Taehyung said and sigh in relief.

"What do you want?" Namjoon said coldly.

Taehyung was shock at this. "Ahm... Did I did something wrong?" Taehyung ask Confusely.

"No, Just... Tell me what do you want?" Namjoon said annoyed.

"Its already late, shouldn't we go home?" Taehyung said.

"And Jin-Hyung, thank you very much for taking us in. And for permission to let me see Kookie, don't worry his already asleep and already drink his meds. " Taehyung explains and smiled.

"Oh, thank you too for your help Taehyung. " Jin said and smile. "Your very much welcome here everytime." Jin said.

"I don't think you should said that. He is gonna crash your house everytime." Namjoon said.

"If Its for Kookie smile, I don't see that its something wrong with that right?" Jin said.

"I guess." Namjoon said.

"I hope Kookie would invite me too." Taehyung said and smile. "Your Cookies earlier was too good to say No too." Taehyung said.

"Thank you. " Jin said and smile.

"I guess we should be going now Jin Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Be safe going home ok." Jin said and smile.

Namjoon nod. Taehyung then walk towards the front door so thus Namjoon.

"Jin-Hyung, can we ahm... Go on a Friendly Date maybe This week if you have time?" Namjoon ask sheepishly.

"Sure, If Kookie got better I'll be available at 5 days from now. Since I still have work. Sorry." Jin said and smile.

"No, No, Its ok. I understand." Namjoon said and smile.

"So? See you again?" Namjoon said.

"See you again." Jin said and nod.

Namjoon didn't know that his smile in his face didn't disappear until he went to the Car. He was thinking to finally confess on the friendly date  he would be having with Jin.

"Hyung, stop smiling your creepy." Taehyung said.

"I can't help it. Your happy too right? Seeing your crush." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Yeah, You saw yours too. God, I can't believe that you still don't wanna confess to him." Taehyung said.

"I will soon Tae, Soon." Namjoon said.

Taehyung shrug it. He felt happy for his hyung, but he wish that he could confess to Jungkook too.

"Hyung? How do you know if The person you like, likes you back?" Taehyung ask.

Namjoon was taken back at that question but smile. "You need a pen and a Paper to make a long list Tae." Namjoon said and smirk.

"I'm willing to take notes." Taehyung said and smile.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

I wonder what is he gonna say? Is he gonna say like 'Jin-Hyung I like you' Or 'Jin-hyung I need to go' or what... Ugh... Why do I think of that?

Jin was panicking on what exactly Namjoon was gonna say back then. He was laying on his bed, and not far from his bed was Jungkook's bed who is sound so peaceful sleeping. Jin check Jungkook's temperature and it went down a bit.

But Jin thinks about what happened earlier. The way Namjoon look at him, the way Namjoon's eyes was sparkling like a thousand stars. Jin can't describe it.

"I guess I just needed to wait." Jin said and smile.

He lay on his bed and close his eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊