Chapter 37

3rd person's pov

Jin was shock when someone just shut the door loudly. He stand up thinking its a burglar or any stranger when he notice it was just Jungkook who was at the back of the door and was crying.

Jin was more shock and get worried, he kneel down at Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie?" Jin said and Jungkook hug Jin and let his emotions flow and let it out.

Jin was worried, but he comfort the younger and brought him in the couch. "Its ok, Its ok I'm here." Jin said as he comfort the younger more.

Jungkook keep Crying for half an hours until he went silence. He looks like a living dead currently sitting and looking at the air with an emotionless expression.

Jin left because he went to the kitchen and make something soothing to drink. Once he was done he tap Jungkook's shoulder who was starled. he look up and saw Jin-Hyung giving him a cup of hot Chocolate which he like.

"Thanks." he said and get the cup, it has a nice aroma. So quickly take a sip, its a little bit hot but it tasty. As expected to Jin-Hyung.

"Are you ok now?" He ask Jungkook with concern.

jungkookset  the cup of Choco in the table and nod at him. "Yeah, I'm fine now. Thank you." he said.

"Its nothing,  Can you tell me what happened? I'm very worried of you actually" Jin ask in concern.

"I know Jin-Hyung and I'm sorry for making you worried." Jungkook told him. .

Jungkook then Lean his head to Jin's shoulder. Jin held Jungkook's hand so soothing.

"I'm fine." Jungkook said.

"No one is fine when someone is crying. Well, atleast if thats a tear of Joy. But From your state earlier? Your beyond happy with that." Jin-Hyung said.

Jungkook close his eyes for minute taking a deep breath before opening them and sigh.

"Well... I saw Tae kiss A girl, well technically they were Kissing and its not just an normal Girl. It was his first Love." Jungkook said and look down.

Jin was shock a bit, he saw How Taehyung love Jungkook very much, and now he can't believe on what he is hearing from Jungkook.

"I Told Myself that I should be ok with that, I should let Tae Go when he still having a chance because I know that me and him doesn't have a future. Me and him, doesn't have a chance. Because... I... I'm not... Like him... I'm different! .... But Jin-hyung, I also didn't thought that it hurt this much... So Much... " Jungkook said and cried for the second time.

"Maybe falling for him was a bad choice, maybe... Giving him space in my life was a bad choice.... Why?... Why life so much complicated?" Jungkook said and keeo crying.

Jin look at Jungkook with concern. He then wipe the tears of Jungkook. "Listen to me, Do you love Taehyung?" Jin ask and Jungkook nod.

"Then why do you let him go that easily?"

Jungkook was about to reply but Jin cut him off.

"You may be different and thats normal. You know why? Because each and individuals are not equal. Even Twins are not that Equal each one is unique. And that Uniqueness is the reason why someone had Love you. So don't think low of yourself because your different. How can love exist around you if you don't start loving yourself?" Jin said in a motherly way.

Jungkook smile a bit. He lean his head towards Jin's chest. "Thank You Jin-hyung, I guess your always be my hero." Jungkook said.

"I'm here, and never forget that." Jin said and comfort the younger.