Chapter 56

3rd person's pov

"Ah! Uncle Hobi!" A kid run towards Hobi.

"Junghae, Your here." Hobi said and lean down as he carry Junghae and set him on his lap.

"Miss, Your favorite Uncle?" Hobi said and poke Junghae the kid Nose.

"Nah~ Uncle Jimin is my favorite Uncle but I miss you too!" Junghae said and hug Hobi tightly.

Hobi hug back too.

"Hi, Junghae." Syvell greeted the kid.

"Hello Aunt Syvell. Its nice to see you again!" Junghae exclaim happily.

"Nice to see you too kiddo. Who's with you?" Syvell said as he pat Junghae's head.

"appa!" Junghae exclaim

"Now, Now Junghae" Taehyung said and walk near Hobi.

"Well, Well Taehyung nice to see you again." Syvell said.

"Its just a week since I'm gone noona." Taehyung said and sit down near Hobi.

"Well, hows life?" syvell ask.

"The usual, work, Then go to trip, take care of Junghae, then work again." Taehyung said and sigh tiredly.

"No love life still?" Hobi ask.

"Hyung~ You know I don't need that." Taehyung said.

"Because your still waiting for him."Syvell said.

"Yeah I guess." Taehyung said and look down.

"You know I found him." Syvell said and Taehyung's head immediately shot towards Syvell.

"Really!?" Taehyung ask.

"Yeah, Though he said he had a car accident back in Barcelona so he doesn't remember anything at all." Syvell said.

Taehyung was shock. "No... Wait... Your... Lying right?" Taehyung said.

"I'm not, look behind you." Syvell said.

and Taehyung turn around to see the one he was waiting for, for all this years. The one person who stole his heart, the one person who has his love, the reason why he is still single.

Jungkook.

Jungkook who is sipping a Coffee silently and was looking through his phone.

"Jung... Kook..." Taehyung said.

I guess that was the cue for Jungyeon so he look up and see Taehyung's eyes filled with sorrow but at the sametime happy to see him.

"Excuse me? , But do I know you?" Jungyeon ask.

This broke Taehyung's heart.

"No, No, It can't be... Your No... Its impossible.." Taehyung said almost wanna cry.

Junghyeon just tilt his head to the side and act cutely-confused before shrugging and went back to his phone and Coffee.

"No way, Thats Not Him!" Taehyung yelled a bit refused to belive thats Jungkook.

"Hey, Taehyung. Jungkook came here in Korea to find his lost memories. If You like, You could take him and maybe Restart again. See if His memory will regain once more, There is nothing wrong in trying." Syvell said.

Taehyung then realize. That quote or saying that change him from everything. The same quote why he decided to change, from playboy to be a good friend. Thats the same quote that lead him to confess to Jungkook, the time why they become together.Thats the quote of inspiration of his life.