Chapter 63

3rd Person's Pov

"You don't Know how much I miss You Kookie." Taehyung said as he look at those beautiful eyes.

"I miss You too Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung held Jungkook's Hand gently.They were standing on the edge of the Rock nearly going towards the ocean.

"What are you gonna show me Kookie?" Taehyung ask curiously.

"Yeah, I thought were gonna have a beach Party?" Namjoon ask as Jin was sitting on his Lap. They were sitting on the Rock nearly the ocean.

So Thus Yoongi and Jimin. While Jungyeon and Yoonmin look at Jungkook excitedly.

"Yeah Uncle Jungkook, You said that we can look at your Kingdom!!" Jungyeon said excitedly.

"Well yes, But... Ahm..." Jungkook suddenly felt anxious.

"Tsk, If a king act like this surely its a disappoinment." Syvell spat.

"Yah! Your too harsh!" Jin yelled.

"Since when didn't I?" Syvell said and grab Hoseok as they stand nearly on the edge.

Syvell then took a bottle, Inside was a red content and with some small green pieces inside.

"Whats That?" Hoseok said.

"Its look disgusting." Namjoon said.

"It is. Its blood mixed with seaweed." Syvell said.

"Ew~ Thats a weird Combination!" Jimin said.

Syvell roll her eyes and open the bottle as he drink a small content. She sealed the bottle and throw it at Jungkook who catches it gracefully. She then pull Hoseok's collar and kiss him.

Well like force the content she just drunk on Hoseok mouth as they step backward, hitting the water.

Syvell and Hobi are now underwater. Hobi gulp on what Syvell give him.He admit it had a disgusting taste, but then he felt the kiss broke.

"So? How was it?" Syvell ask smirking.

"Disgusting." Hobi said and wipe his mouth.

"But look at you, Talking underwater." Syvell said.

Hobi just realize it. He look around, and yes they were underwater.

"Wait! What! How!? Huh!?..." Hobi said too shock as he look around and he hears his girlfriend laugh out so loud.

"Hahaha, Your face is Priceless, Come on! Let me show You my world." Syvell said and grab Hobi's hand.

"I...is... the...there a....sha...Shark..?" Hobi ask nervously.

"Obviously." Syvell said and started to pull Hobi. "But, its fine I'm here and soon those idiots will followed. Sharks are actually gentle creature if your gentle witj them. Of course if you act panicked and Nervous then they will too. Nervous will lead them to attack, so stay calm when you met them. They aren't that aggressive. Come on I'll Show you one." Syvell said and smile.

"Ok Fine, I trust you." Hobi said.

"Why is it?" Syvell smirk a little.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too."

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"Oh My God! Hobi and Syvell didn't got out! " Jimin said as he was looking at the water.

"Are they sinking?" Namjoon said.