Chapter 40

3rd person's Pov

Jin a few weeks after having that Party and yes, he and Namjoon finally did have sex because of Alcohol. But when he woke up in the bed of Namjoon naked with body filled with hickey, he immediately bolted out. Leaving a sleeping Namjoon.

The next day Namjoon ask him if they did it and Jin lie that they didn't. Its because he is scared that If Namjoon find out about that fact Namjoon would get angry.

But Currently thats not his concerns. His concerns Syvell.

From: Syvell

Hi, Jin-hyung. This seems weird but if One day Jungkook will act like he was in pain, very in pain while clutching his heart call me immediately. Don't bring him to the hospital. Just call me immediately, if I were to correct were the same creature.

With that message Jin confirm it, Syvell is a Not a Human but a Mermaid.

Jin immediately when towards his drawer and pull it as he scan under the papers and found a yellow faded Scale. It doesn't Shine like Jungkook's does but it still sparkle. He remember he found it in the bathroom of their workplace.

And At that time only Syvell and him was the only person who could use the comfort room because the two of them are the only once who had the keys.

And Judging from what syvell said at the night of the party and the message he Knew Syvell wasn't a human.  But he is wondering, how did syvell Know that Jungkook and her are the same.

And how come Jungkook doesn't.

Jin smirk. "This is interesting." jin Thought.

"Bye Jin-hyung." He heard Kookie getting out of the house.

"Be safe!" Jin yelled but then smile.

Jungkook on the other hand went to school and as usual he receive those letters that saying to stay away from Taehyung but as usual he throw those away.

But then suddenly someone just drag his wrist and pull him towards an unknown room and slam his back on the wall. When he open his eyes, he was shock when he saw who was it.

"I-Irene?" Jungkook said

Irene did eventually Slap him. Hard.

Jungkook was shock a bit and touch his cheek.

"What the hell he see in you!? Your nothing but a bullshit Slut! What did You do actually make him fall for you!!? And why aren't you staying away from him!? Aren't my letter not enough!" Irene said filled with anger as she was keep hitting Jungkook.

Jungkook eyes widen. "So your the one who's sending the letters." Jungkook said.

"Yes I am, Now Lets Make things Clear! Your a freak Who Taehyung Doesn't need ! You will be just a burden! So Stay away Before I'll do something that ain't pretty." Irene said and attempt to walk away.

"Like what?" Jungkook said, because he thought that this isn't right. He love Taehyung and he knows his a freak too, a fucking merman.But this isn't right for him to be threaten and give up.

"You really wanna know?" Irene said smirking.

Jungkook didn't give up. "Show me."

It happens to fast, Jungkook scream a bit when he felt a sharp something was dig through his arm. He saw that Irene was piecing a Knife towards his arms and it hurt.

Irene then Got the knife and smirk. "Take it a lesson." Irene said and walk away.

Jungkook left there Groaning and almost scream in pain, good thing no one heres him. So He quickly run towards the bathroom and was the wounds, he knows what can heal him and its salt water. EVery mermaids medicine is Salt water, it can heal them no matter what.

But Jungkook doesn't have any salt water so, he quickly wrap a towel around his wounds and run towards the Home Economics kitchen stuf and found there is a salt, he got also a bowl. He went back to the bathroom got some water mix with salt and pour it towards his Wounds that helps him stop bleeding and the wound slowly healed.

But not totally healed because the sting and the pain was still radiating, and thw wound was slightly open. He guess that he needed more salt water to heal it completely.

But its enough since his sleeve can cover it for him.

This accident end up him going to class late and Taehyung look at him with a worried eyes. Jungkook just smile reassuring his ok.

After the class Taehyung immediately approach him."Why are you late love?" Taehyung said.

"woke up late'" Jungkook said.

"Thats Unusual." Taehyung said.

"Yo, Taehyung!" Yoongi said and with one other guy approach Taehyung.

"Hyung, Sehun Hyung Hi." Taehyung said.

"Woah, You look cute." Sehun said as his eyes lay on Jungkook who blush at the comment.

Taehyung suddenly hug Jungkook overprotective." Shut up Sehun- hyung. His mine." Taehyung said and glare a bit.

"Aw... Ok ok I won't touch him. I thought his single." Sehun said. "Damn you lucky to have him."

"I am Very lucky. Now don't look at Kookie in a flirtyway " Taehyung growl.

"Ok Ok, By the way your coming at the party tonight right at the bar, Mr. Hun wants us to be there." Sehun said.

"For what is the celebration?" Jungkook ask.

"Well Cutie (Taehyung glare at him again) Taehyung here won the best picture this year. His a great photographer and his picture was essential, Yoongi won the best Rapper in regional competition and both of them are under Mr.Hun's art class. I won The best Painting too, so if you like I could actually make a painting of you." Sehun said and wink.

"Ok stop it Hyung before I'll slit your throat " Taehyung said with venom.

"Ok, Ok. Geez." Sehun said.

"Taehyung Your scary." Jungkook said and look at Taehyung in a scary way.

Taehyung was hurt so he give Jungkook a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry " Tae said

Jungkook chuckle. "Its fine, but I can't belive you can be that scary." Jungkook said.

"Only for you." Tae said.

"Now Tae, You will be going right?" Sehun ask.

"Ahmm..." Taehyung said not sure and look at Jungkook.

"Its ok Tae, Just go. It be perfect to spend time with your Friends outside of our Group. " Jungkook said.

"You sure?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes I'm sure." Jungkook said and smile at Taehyung.

"ok, but right now lets have a lunch date." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand.

"Sure why not?" Jungkook said.

But for Jungkook, he wishes that he didn't say Yes at Taehyung going to the party. Because it lead for his heart to be broken.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊