Chapter 38

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook was ready. He want to confront Taehyung and talk to him in a formal way about things happened. He was going to Taehyung's apartment, well more like a condo unit. But As he was at the door he heard yelling.

"Don't be nervous." Jin said as he put his two hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm not, I just heard yelling." Jungkook said.

"Yelling? I don't hear a thing." Jin said.

"I have sharp hearing Jin-hyung, Like A shark hearing is." Jungkook said and look at the door. And if I were to correct, Its Jimin's voice and Taehyung's.

"huh? Who's Jimin?" Jin ask.

Jungkook forgot that Jin doesn't know them yet. "Your soon gonna met." Jungkook said and knock at the door. The yelling stop. Jungkook predicted that someone were coming to open the door for them and it was Yoongi.

"Hi Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"Oh, Hey Jungkook Your here?" Yoongi said and a bit shock to see Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said and run towards the door and shove Yoongi away. He run towards the Younger and hug him tightly.

"Tae! Your gonna kill me if you keep doing that!" Jungkook said and hit Taehyung's back a bit.

Taehyung pull. "I'm sorry "Taehyung said and look down.

"Its ok, Can we talk?" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse, come inside." Taehyung said and signal Jungkook to come in.

"You too Jin-Hyung, I'm sure Namjoon -hyung like some comfort because he was pissed off this Morning." Taehyung said.

"I'm surprise he didn't break you guys one by one." Jin said.

"Why?" Jungkook ask.

"Well Joonie is very clumsy, and He easily break things. He had a hand of destruction." Jin said and chuckled.

Namjoon who was in the corner who heard thay Blush madly.

"Pft... Hahahaha Now thats a good nickname for you Namjoon." Yoongi said as he laugh a bit.

"Shut Up." Namjoon argue.

"So Your Kim Seok Jin, Namjoon's boyfriend. Name is Min Yoongi, were the same age though your older in terms of Months. and thats My boyfriend Park Jimin." Yoongi said.

"Nice to meet My dongsae I Guess. Wait How'd you know about my age?" Jin ask.

"Namjoon talk about you a lot. Thats why." Yoongi said.

Jin blushed. "I'm flattered Joonie. Thank You." Jin said.

Namjoon swear he can die from.embarrassment today.

"I never see Namjoon Hyung this red." Jimin said and Chuckled.

"I agreed." Yoongi said.

"You two shorts Shut Up!" Namjoon said and glare towards them.

"Who do You think your calling Short!?" They both yelled.

And a War did happened which left Jin laughing.

Taekook lovers just left the room and went somewhere quiet.

"I'm sorry!" Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for what I did, Its not what you think though. Irene kiss me, I didn't kissed her because I don't want to. But she insisted because she want us back But I-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook who put his finger on Taehyung's lips to shut it.