Chapter 7

3rd Person's pov

Jin was happy just came home from an exhausted day. But in the end he was feeling happy because his crush was there for him. He remember the day very much.

Flashback

Jin just sigh as he was done cleaning the Cafe. He was fixing  hiself and ready to close the shop but he heard a car horn that shock him.

"Holy Jesus Christ!" Jin said as he look behind him and saw A Beautiful Open room gray Car. He saw the driver who was smiling at him lovingly.

Jin smile too. "Oh Namjoon Your here." Jin said and smile.

"Hi Hyung." He said and wave at Jin. He existed his car and went beside Jin. Jin smile.

"Hey What are you doing here?" Jin ask.

"Oh, I just Want to well... Maybe ask You to.. Well.... Hang Out?, Well if your free anyway." Namjoon said as he look at the ground a bit embarrassed.

Jin smile. "Ok, I'll just lock the cafe and then I'll be free." Jin said and smile at Namjoon who smile back showing his famous Dimples.

"Ok Hyung." Namjoon said.

Jin turn around and lock The Cafe and he keep the key inside of his bag and turn to look at Namjoon. He smile.

"Come on Jin Hyung, I want to take you some where." Namjoon said and smile.

"Sure Namjoon." Jin said and smile at Namjoon.

Namjoon Led Jin towards the passenger sit next to him as he went towards the driver sit and drove away.

He took Jin in an aquarium.

"Woah, Namjoon, this Is so great." Jin said as he look through the glass happily.