Chapter 50

Jungkook's pov

I was shock at What Yugeum said. Everything was just too sudden. I can actually believe what happened. I can imagine that Jungyeon did all of those. I mean I know him, cold and and aloof. But I never imagine that he will be this Cruel.

This is just...

Too Sudden...

"Everything Ok Kookie?" Jin-hyung said as he put one of his hand on my shoulder. Currently we are near the beach sitting in the sand.

"Jin Hyung... What should I do?" I said and Put my head on his shoulder.

"The Thing what you think is right?" Jin said and poke my nose.

I look down.

"Jin-hyung, Its not the fact that I'm afraid to Go back and claim the thrown. Is the fact that, I can't believe that my Twin brother did all of this.... And to point that my father is dead because I wasn't there.... It hurt Jin-hyung... It Hurt..." I said and cried, everything was shock and sadly. I was here happily enjoying my time as a human, as a normal being. But I Guess That happiness That I enjoyed had a prize. And the prize did drain all mt Happy moment.

Jin comfort me and let me cry to his chest.

He then Cup my cheek and wipe my tears. "Then Fight and claim the thrown." Jin said.

"Its no easy Jin-hyung, If... If... I claim the thrown I might not come back here, back to land... I'll be the king if that happeneds and every king can't abadon his Kingdom, I might not see you, namjoon hyung, Hobi Hyung , Jimin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Worst... I might not see Taehyung again..." I said and keep Crying.

Taehyung.

He was the reason why I was happy.

He was the reason why I have known love, how love is great is.

and Imagining a world without him, makes my heart shattered.

I love Taehyung,
I love him so much...

"Jungkook, Maybe its time to tell Taehyung the truth. I'm sure Taehyung will understand. Also, even your a king, it doesn't mean you have no chance to Visit us right?" Jin hyung said as his own tears was falling too. I can see that his trying to be strong for me. For us, but I guess he failed.

"Jin-hyung? How can you just let me go just like that?" I ask.

"It hurts to see my Kookie will go away, and never see you again. It hurts,but those people back in the ocean. Those poor people who became slaves needs you than I do. They needed freedom, Yugeum told me everything about what happened to your kingdom and you heard it too. Those mermaids need you, and I guess thats the right thing to do. " Jin hyung said as he was crying, he look down and smile a bit.

"You know the other day, Syvell mentioned that you might be a member of a royal family. And someday your people will force you back down their because your a royal family. I was hoping you aren't, But now I guess my hope didn't come true. Because I'm currently near of lossing my younger brother." Jin said and hug me.

"I Too hope Jin-hyung, I always wish that I wasn't born Royal. I wasn't a prince, But I guess Faith had different plans indeed." I said and hug Jin-hyung back.

We broke the hug and look at each other. Our face was a mess.

"That was very touching."

We both look behind us and its Yugeum who was standing there and was crying too.

"Yugeum." I called him and he went next to me.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, if ever I came here to bring bad news and suddenly forcing you back home..I'm sorry." Yugeum said and look down.