Chapter 12

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook walk home soon enough and he was met up a beautiful yet scary scene. Infront of the house of Jin there is a car, not just any car but it was Namjoon's car. Jungkook knows he was Taehyung's older brother and Jimin's friend. But the only one who is good to him is only Jimin not his friends. Jungkook is not yet that close to Namjoon. So Jungkook decided to hide on a wall and listen to Namjoon and Jin conversation.

Like sharks, Mermaids had sharp hearing.

It seems that Namjoon was asking Jin out and Jin's seems to be happily agreeing. Jungkook observe the two and he seems to be happy seeing the two had a beautiful radiant between the two. The smile of the two were something beautiful sparkly, It was like an living beautiful colorful reef coral with fishes and everything. It was nice at Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook smile seeing Jin like that. He then felt a vibration in his pocket and see his phone got a message from Jin.

From: Jin-Hyung

Hey, Kookie. I'll be out with a friend and maybe home late. The key is under the pot beside the door, and make sure to eat dinner. You know how to cook the basic right? Pls reply as soon as you got this message.

Jungkook smile. He started texted Jin in return.

From: Kookie

Ok jin Hyung. Enjoy your evening Jin-Hyung.

Then A second later Kookie got a reply.

From: JinHyung

Ok then Kookie.

Jungkook smile and make sure Jin and Namjoon went out before he came inside the house. He sigh and rest for a minute in the couch. It then think about Taehyung earlier.

The eyes of Taehyung was beautiful. Like the stars shines in a million spark, a cool light. His deep voice mesmerizing and beautiful that can make you droll but Jungkook knows not to be blinded by the beauty itself. Because there are somethings that is beautiful from outside but from inside its ugly.

Its what Jungkook would call a Beautiful Illusion.

Jin on the other hand was surprise when namjoon take him to a high class restaurant. He didn't expect it so he didn't have wear a proper clothes.

"Namjoon, Are you sure its ok?" Jin ask a bit embarrass.

"Ofcourse Jin-Hyung, Your Be- I mean handsome in anyway." Namjoon said.

Jin Blush but look at Namjoon with a smile.

"I know that Namjoon, I'm not know at the world wide handsome if I'm not that handsome." Jin commented.

"I know Jin-hyung. I'm not going to fall for you if your not good looking." Namjoon said.

Jin blush.

"Lets Just Go." Jin said and try to not look at Namjoon to hide his cheeks.

In the restaurant Jin and Namjoon talk some things about themselves.Though mostly Namjoon talk about himself and not about Jin because Jin doesn't like to talk about how boring his life.

Well that's until Jungkook came to his life, but he knows not to tell others about Jungkook or else they will ask question and Jin might spill it out that Jungkook is not normal which Jin doesn't lilke to happen. He needs to protect Jungkook and keep him safe.

After the event, they existed the restaurant. Jin smile at Namjoon.

"Thank You for today." Jin said and smile.

"Anytime Jin-Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Why do you always take me out Namjoon ?" Jin ask as he was confuse why the younger does like to hung out with him very often.

"is there something wrong with that ?" Namjoon ask.

Jin shook his head. "Just Curious." Jin said.

"I like spending time with Jin-Hyung, makes me forget stress at school and life." Namjoon said and look down. Jin held Namjoon's hand and smile.

"I'm glad I'm your stress reliever. But I hope I'm not just your stress reliever." Jin said.

"I know, Your my special friend everyone I know arounds acts like a total asshole!" Namjoon said.

"Must be tough." Jin said and chuckle.

"Would you like to stroll around in the night for some more, or you wanted to go home?" Namjoon said hoping Jin would say YES on strolling the night.

Jin smile.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. Its already late and I still need to go to work tomorrow. As much I want to spend my whole evening with you, I can't and I'm sorry." Jin genly reject him.

"Its ok Jin-hyung I understand." Namjoon said and smile.

"Thank you for understanding"

"Your welcome anytime Jin Hyung."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy