Chapter 29

3rd person's pov

"Dude your a mess up." Namjoon said as he was looking in the mirror preparing for his big date. Taehyung was sitting on the couch behind him.

"Yeah Hyung, I'm lucky you called that day. Jungkook didn't ask too in the following day but currently he still avoiding me. What should I do?" Taehyung said.

"Ask him on a sweet date and confess." Namjoon said and look at his brother.

"Hyung, Unlike you. You know Jin-hyung for 2 years. Me and Jungkook just knew each other for almost a year now but its still too Soon? I guess? What if he will just laugh at me and said That I was just playing with him? Ugh! I'm a mess." Taehyung said and wanted to kill hisself

Namjoon sat down beside Taehyung. "You know, the fact that how long did you know each other doesn't need to be consider when it comes to falling inlove. Believe me, I fell inlove with Jin the moment I look at him. I just didn't have time to say my true feelings because I still have problems. The fact that I was supposed to be the heir of Our family business doesn't help." Namjoon said and sigh.

"Yeah, I know that." Taehyung said.

"But you Tae, You got a whole time to confessed. You have a chance. Tae Let me advice you that 'Chance' is a Chance, It only happens once in a blue moon." Namjoon said and stand up as he gave a little smirk to Taehyung.

"Should I confess?" Taehyung said.

"Follow your heart desired, Kim Taehyung. Follow your heart desired." Namjoon said and walk out of the room and close the door.

Taehyung sigh and grab his phone. He open it and saw that his lock screen was Jungkook.

"Maybe I should follow what my heart desired." Taehyung said.

Namjoon on the other hand went towards Jin's house. He was nervous but let his courage take him. Today is the day so he should be happy for Today.

He went to the door and knock it. The door open, but it wasn't Jin but a Newly wake up Jungkook.

"Hi Hyung." Jungkook said.

Namjoon chuckle how cute the younger is. "Funny looking Bed hair." Namjoon said.

"Ugh, Don't talk about it. I just wanna sleep all day." Jungkook said still lazily walk towards the couch and Sat down.

"Ah? Where's Jin-hyung?" Namjoon ask.

"Jin-Hyung was very excited he alarm early in the morning to prepare. I Was Awake too... Ugh! I want to sleep." Jungkook said and fell on the couch and close his eyes tiredly.

"Kookie!! You- Oh! Namjoon your here already." Jin said as he got out of the room and shock to see Namjoon.

Namjoon was smiling on the younger's action but when he saw Jin his jaw drop. "Wow, You look...Uhm.... Stunning." Namjoon said.

Jin blush. "Oh Gosh Joonie, That does mean that I don't look stunning everyday?" Jin decided to teased a bit.

"No, No, I'm sorry... You-" Namjoon act denial.

"Its ok Joonie, I'm just Joking. Thank you for the compliment. Shall we go?" Jin said and smile.

"Sure." Namjoon said and blush.

Jin went to the couch and saw Kookie was already dead on the couch. "Kookie, I'll be going now." Jin said and gently shake Jungkook who just groan.

"You could just left a note Jin-hyung. I don't think Jungkook would be awake anytime soon." Namjoon said and chuckle.

"Ok Joonie I would." Jin said and went to the room get a pen and a note and left it in the table with a breakfast of Jungkook.