Chapter 4

Jungkook's pov

I was now sitting on a chair made up of Corals and sea stones and was facing a White coral table made up of few sea lanterns and sea stones and infront of us were Dead different fishes and some seaweeds.

I'm usually a vegetarian and eat Just sea weeds since Small fishes have Blood on them if you eat one. I'm imagining that I'm a Shark that is praying in his pray. So I shook my head and just eat the seaweeds.

Along the way, My father is too busy to talk about his day as a King and how he ruled the kingdom so well. He also talk about how he admire Junghyeon's Strong and confident attitude. It reminds him of himself during those days where he is still a teen.

I may be 18 years old but I look like 16. He may be 30 but he looks like 18 years old. Usually Mermaids are immortal due to the presence of water and the corals grew because of the mermaids Scales.

But even though we are Immortals, During mating seasons. In any gender as long as someone had mated you, You will carry one Egg. Yes an egg and that egg crack after 3 years or so...

Its that long. 3 years is the minimum and 10 years is the maximum.

But When the child went out of the egg 3 years its indicate a un healthy child. The more it  was born in a higher years the Mermaid will become as strong as he is.

I went out for 3 years, Well it didn't made up for 3 years. It was 3 days before it will become 3 years to be exact. Thats why I have so Low presence, and I'm quite weak at some times.

Like currently, After eating I quietly swam towards near my Sleeping bed which was the large Clam attempting to take a nap for a bit. I wish I could Get that sound box thingi  and put it beside my bed so That I could sleep so ever so Peaceful without no one will disturb me. But then I saw my Clam was close, Must be the strong current that Close it.

I examine the clam and some of the gems that were decorated in them fell off. Well the Gems are special shinning blue object that is found in the sea. It uses to decorate or for accessories. But its rare, Its located somewhere in deep caves or down.

Royalties Clamp had expensive and rare gems decorated around there clamps, Servants who work for the royalties had white glowing Elegant Clamps with beautiful corals that are designed in them.

The normal people is also classified.