006 || spill

•••

•••

"Welcome home bitch!" I called as Dalia let herself into our apartment, a grin prominent on my lips.
"Last night was amazing oh my god" she gushed, placing her keys on the cabinet by the door before diving onto the sofa next to me.
"That makes two of us" I smirked, waiting for her reaction.
A loud gasp escaped from her lips.
"No fucking way" she breathed, shaking my arms.
"Yes fucking way" I squealed
"Wait. Did you fuck?"
"What? No!" I protested, almost choking on air.
Dalia threw her hands up in surrender, "I'm just sayin' - though from that look ... did you almost"
"We were getting there-" I admitted, burying my head in my hands as I was cut off with a scream of 'you go bitch!' from Dalia "- but he got called into work"
Dalia let out a hiss of disappointment, flailing her arms around.
"That's bullshit. Oh well - how was the snogging" she asked, winking
"Good?" I replied, my embarrassment making it sound like a question, but receiving a squeal from Dalia regardless.
I smirked at the memory of how the night ended, "he had to have a shower before he left" I sniggered, earning a slap on my arm from the excited brunette next to me.
"Shut the fuck up!"
"But it's true!" I giggled.
"You really riled him up, huh?" She grinned, "I'm such a proud mother right now - I can't even begin to tell you"
"Shut up" I groaned, rolling my eyes at her dramatics as she placed her hand on her forehead as if she was about to faint.
"Oh shush give me a moment to be a proud parent ... okay moments passed"

"Anyway" I sighed, turning to her with a big smile on my face "What was so amazing about your night?"
The excited expression was immediately swapped with one of love, making me roll my eyes.
"Let's just say - the relationship is officially official" she smirked
"FINALLY" I screamed, leaping up from my seat "THIS IS AMAZING!"
"I KNOW!" She screamed back, matching my tone, jumping up next to me.
"We have to celebrate! We have to do something - ooh we could ... no too complicated - ooh! - we could go to that bar downtown and get shitfaced"
"Yes" she said in a serious tone, before whipping out her phone and texting Lewis, "on one condition"
"What?"
"Invite Clint"
"Okay" I shrugged, pulling out my phone as well.

•••

Hey Clint. Did you get to work
alright the other day? Hope you didn't
get too distracted

You're a cheeky one, you
know that right?

Only for you ;)

For your information my boss
did point it out and I got grilled
by Tasha - so thanks for that

It's what I'm here for

I gotta go, they're calling us
back again. I might be gone for
a few weeks on this one, we'll
have to reschedule our next
meeting, sorry

It's okay, I'll be waiting for you
to fulfil that promise - so hurry back

Yes ma'am

•••

"He can't make it - works sending him away for a few weeks" I pouted, making Dalia snigger.
"Hey it's okay, you can still get drunk as all hell" she laughed, pushing me into my bedroom, "now find something sexy and get your butt in it"
"Yes mother. Sorry mother" I said sarcastically, shutting my bedroom door behind me.