Final thoughts + extra scenes

And it's finally finished!This book has been a WIP for a while now, so seeing it finally finished is slightly bittersweet

This book has been a WIP for a while now, so seeing it finally finished is slightly bittersweet. But hey - we made it!

•••

I'd just like to say a quick thank you to these users: PineappleQueen224 JessSmith954
Walker_Bait_98   Gothams_Babe_14 (good luck at basic training❤️)
Over the course of writing this you've been so supportive and I loved seeing your comments 🥰 thank you for giving me the motivation to finish this (the first wattpad book I've ever finished, yay!)

•••

As for the characters? They got their happy endings, though if you have any questions of any plot points I may have forgotten to finish, I'll happily answer them here / write a little bit to explain what happened.
I'm sure I've missed something 😂

You can find me on tumblr at clintbartonswife where I write for marvel characters (+ some other fandoms). I've written a few fics that fall within this universe on that page - all of them are tagged as duyên - including an alternative Vormir scene. If you have requests for scenes you would've liked, you can always ask me on there and I'll probably write it for you!

•••

The idea behind Dalia's betrayal was one that I came up with as I was writing the kidnapping, though I didn't think about how I would fit it into the story around the endgame plot, so I'm sorry if that feels like a bit of a confused grey area.
If anyone wants it I'd be happy to try and write a little scene of Dalias POV but as for working it into the story? It just didn't fit.

•••

Thank you all for reading ❤️

•••

Very late note: thank you so much for 1 million reads! wtf😭