Chapter 1

Look!! I made another story!! YAAAYY.

First of all, you should know that the first two chapters are about (Y/n)'s childhood. And Ko and Tko in this story are twins.

Welp...that's all what I got :)
I really hope you guys will like this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two Years Ago~

( Your Dad's pov )

"Dad? Where are we going?", (Y/n) asked.

I was carrying her on my back with handcuffs absorb my powers, running in the woods while it's raining, away from P.O.I.N.T, they want me And my daughter, they think her power are Dangerous. Pose a threat to society if it is not controlled. She's only 2-4 years old, how could they say she's dangerous?!

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Everything gonna be alright", I said to (Y/n).

"Daddy, I'm scared! Are we gonna be home soon?"، she said as she tightens her grip around my neck.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of. The only thing stronger than fear is hope, don't you ever forget that.....", I was cut off by a shoot gun voice.

"OVER HERE!! I FOUND THEM!!", One of the P.O.I.N.T soldiers shouted.

"Damn, I have to hurry up", I run as fast as I can, I can't let them have my baby!!!

Suddenly, I heard another shoot gun voice, but this time it hit me right in my left leg. I fall in to the ground hardly. I can hear (Y/n) crying.

I left my pain and grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her in my arms, "(Y/N)!! ARE YOU HURT?!".

"D-D......Daddy!! You're...you're bleeding!!!", she stuttered with teary eyes.

"I'm fine, you're not hurt right?", I said more calmly. She nodded her head as yes.

Then a group of soldiers surrounded us with weapons on us.

.

( Your pov )

There was a scary people wearing weird white suets with some kind of helmet surrounding me and Daddy.

"Well Well Well, we finally found you, did you thought you were going to hide from us forever?", a big scary woman came.

"You'll never gonna catch us, Foxtail!!", Daddy shouted.

The scary woman that Daddy called her 'Foxtail' started laughing out loud in scary way, "you must be blind, cause I already did", then she continued her evil laugh.

——————————————————

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up to find myself in the dark, there is nothing except the darkness. I'm scared, where am I?! What happened?!