Chapter 9

( Tko's pov )

After the whole cheering and celebrating for (Y/n), we waited for mom to pick us from the school. We waited for her outside in front the school.

"Nice work (Y/n)"

"You are cool (Y/n)"

"See you tomorrow (Y/n)"

Random kids just keep coming to (Y/n).

Ugh, I hate this. 

"Hey (Y/n), I know you can't talk but...can we be friends, I mean if you're cool with it, I'm Jack by the way", a boy came to her.

She's definitely not going to answer him, in fact she's just going to stare at him like she always do!!

But to my surprise, she made a fist bump to him!!

You got to be kidding me!!

"Cool!! See ya!", he said that and left.

I grabbed Ko from his arm and pulled him away from (Y/n). Not really far, she still beside us but she can't hear us.

"Ko, you still think I hurt her and cut her hair?!", I asked angrily.

"Yes, and I'm still telling mom!!", he crossed his arms.

"Aw c'mon!! Why would I hurt her and cut her stupid hair!! Didn't you see what she's able to do!!"

"One, because you are a bully by yourself!! Two, you disliked her from the moment we've met!! Three, she probably didn't hurt you because you live with her and you look stronger than her, and put in fact Becky and Lindsey are girls, and you are a boy!!"

"Errrr- why won't you believe me!!"

"Because if you were telling the truth you wouldn't be afraid if I'm going to tell mom!!"

I really feel dumb right now..

.

( Your pov )

Carol now had finally arrived!! We entered the car and she said with excitement, "hi kiddos, how was school (Y/n)? Did you like it", and she turned around to see me, but her smile suddenly disappeared, "(Y/n)?! What happened to your hair", she said in worried.

I actually forgot I cut my hair!!

"Tko did that!! And he hurt (Y/n) and made her cry!!", Ko yelled.

"What the...TKO!! Why would you do that!!", Carol yelled.

"I did not!! She did that to her self!!", Tko yelled.

Like she's gonna believe that!!

"He's lying!! I saw him hurting her!!", Ko side.

This is really fun!!

"NO!! I DID NOT YOU DUMB BA...", Tko was cut off.

"That's enough Tko!! I already grounded you for your bad behavior!! So this time you are grounded for two weeks and no video games or playing with your guitar!!", Carol finally said.

Hah!! Let that teach you a lesson!! ....He have a guitar?

"You can't do that!!", he shouted.

"I already did. Now be quite and think about what you have done"

"This is not fair!! I didn't do anything to that stupid weirdo!!"

Haven't you learned your lesson yet?!

"Watch it kiddo, should I make it three weeks?!"

He crossed his arms in anger and looked outside the window.

....

.

~ Skip Time ~

As we're back home, I went to the bathroom to see how my hair looked like.

I hope I didn't cut it badly...

I entered the bathroom and looked at my self.

Actually it's not that bad!! I love it!! But it still need some fixing.

"Aw hun, I'm sorry for that", I heard Carol. She was standing in the bathroom door.

When the hell did she got here?! Didn't I locked the door behind me?!

I shook my hand to her. "You mean it doesn't bother you?", she asked and I nodded.

"You know, the short hair really fits you, but it needs more fixing, wait here, I'll grab the scissors"

She seemed more excited than I am!!

.

~ Skip Time ~

Carol had fixed my hair, and it looks amazing!!

"KIDS, TIME TO LEAVE!!", Carol shouted. 

Leave? Where?

I was setting in the living room watching TV with Ko, while of course Tko was grounded so he's in his room.

"C'mon (Y/n), we need to go to work", Ko said.

Work? What is he talking about?

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, right...you don't know. Me and Tko work in the most wonderful place!! in the Lakewood Plaza Turbo! We actually work in Mr.Gar's Bodega. So..do you wanna come?! You will meet my friends there!!"

Hmm...I don't know, I don't feel like I want to go out. Plus I had enough from meeting people today.

I shook my head to him. "Ahh why not?", he said in disappointment.

"Kids what's taking you so long? C'mon I need to open the dojo", Carol came now.

"(Y/n) doesn't want to come with us", Ko told her.

"why hun? do you feel sick or something?", she asked me. I shook my head.

Jeez, why it's a big deal if I didn't wanna go?

"Do you really want to stay?", she wants to make sure. I nodded my head.

"Okay then...but you should know if you're gonna stay here, you're gonna stay with Tko, Alone!!", she worn me.

So? He doesn't scares me at all, I can deal with him!

I nodded to here. "Okay, but if he did bother you again, give me a call, I'll write my phone number in a note, I'll leave it beside the house phone, you'll find it in the kitchen" she told me and I nodded to her.

"Ko honey, before we leave, can you go and check on Tko, and tell him (Y/n) is staying with him"

"Okay mommy", Ko said and left.

"I will leave a money for you to order something you can eat okay?", she said. And I nodded to her.

So it's just gonna be me and Tko in the house? How fantastic is that! We're gonna have a lots of fun!!