Chapter 47

( Your pov )

Britney and I walked to the class, she said if we're going to talk then we need a quiet place.

Since we have different classes, we got to her class. There was no one here except the two of us.

"So..what do you wanna talk about?", I asked awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

I'm not sure why am I here with her, I feel like.. I hate her..

"First, I wanna know how did you lost your memory", Britney said.

"Well I...don't know, all I could remember is finding myself on the ground..", I honestly said as I looked down.

"What about the others?", she asked.

"The..others?", I asked as I raised eyebrow confused.

"I mean Tko, Ko, their mom or whatever!", she said with annoying.

Is she really talking to like that?! How rude!!

"Why do you care?", I asked as I got a little angry and I crossed my arms.

I find it weird that she's asking about that! Especially that she started talking rudely to me.

"Look, I just wanna help you. There's a lot of bad people around you. You can't trust anyone, especially Tko", she said.

"And why should I trust you?", I asked.

"What?! I'm your friend! I'm trying to help you here!", she said as she got angry.

Why is she angry?! If anyone I should be angry because I don't know who the hell she is and all of the sudden she appears and say she's my best friend!!

"You said I shouldn't trust Tko, why?", I asked.

"Because he always hurt you! Didn't you asked yourself about all those bruises in your body?!", she said and my eyes widened in shock.

How the hell did she knew about my bruises?!

"T..Tko did this to me?", I asked with shock.

"Yes! That's what I've been trying to say! But you never listen to me! I even told you to tell on him but you instead not to because you're afraid of him", she said as she put her hands on my shoulders.

I can't believe what I'm hearing!

"W-Why would he d-do this to m-me?", I started stuttering.

"Because he is a bully (Y/n)! He did this to you! And when I've heard that you've lost your memory I went to confront him about it because I have a feeling that he have something to do with this, but he tried to punch me!", she said and I've got even more shocked.

WOW! I know Tko is a bully but...I didn't know he was actually.....bullying me!!

"I-If he was bad l-like you're saying, t-then why is he being n-nice to me?", I asked.

"Obviously because he's feeling bad and guilty about what he had done", she said as she crossed her arms.

All what Britney said actually made sense..

There was a moment of silent before we heard the bell rings.

"I..I need to go to class.., I'll see you later..I guess", I said as I started walking out of the class.

I started walking to the bathroom, feeling sorry for myself, feeling like helpless, feeling like I wanna cry..

I walked pass a group of kids, they looked at me and stared whispering some stuff.

I didn't give it much attention until someone called, "hey you! Freaky girl!"

I ignored it and kept walking away, I heard footsteps behind me so I started walking faster. I felt scared for some reason so I started running.

Until someone pulled my hair from behind making me yell in pain, they pulled me and pushed me, my back hit the lockers.

I looked up and there was three kids, they looked older than me, two boys and one girl. The girl was a white cat, the boy who pulled me was a human, and the other boy was an alien.

"You thought you could run away, huh?", The boy who pulled me said with a smirk as he put a hand beside my shoulder.

"Please leave me alone", I begged as I looked away.

"What's the matter freak? Can't do anything without your stupid friend?", he said as he grabbed my chin making me look at him, and the other started laughing.

At this moment I got scared and panicked, so I bite his hand. He yelled in pain, I tried to run but the alien grabbed me from my hair!

"You're gonna pay for this"

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

I was sitting on the sofa, the private tutor just left and my mom went to get Ko and (Y/n) from school.

I was watching some cartoons until I heard my mom's car so I immediately shut off the TV, I grabbed some book and pretended like I was studying.

Few seconds later mom, Ko, and (Y/n) got in.

"We're back!", mom cheerfully said as usual.

"Hey", I said not looking away from the book.

"I'm gonna make some spaghetti today!", she said as she went to the kitchen.

(Y/n) walked to our room without saying a word, she was wearing her hoodie, covering her face.

I looked at Ko and he was looking down, he walked and sat beside me, and he turned the TV on.

"What's the deal with you?", I asked.

"Nothing.., I'm just tired", he said.

Ko? Coming from school tired?

"Tko you still grounded, you can't watch the TV! Go to your room!", mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Ughhh fine!", I yelled as I got up and went to my room.

When I opened the door, (Y/n) gasped and she immediately looked away, she put her hoodie back on and she then hid something under her pillow.

Why is everyone acting so weird today?!

I closed the door behind me. "Are you ok?", I asked.

"I'm fine", she said, still facing the other side.

"What did you hide under your pillow?", I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Nothing", she said, still not looking at me.

Is she mad at me or something?

"Why don't you look at me?!", I asked. This time, she didn't answer. "Look at me (Y/n)! Why are you covering your face?!", I said as I walked closer to her.

She looked down this time and removed the hoodie, but I still can't see her face.

"Ya happy? Now leave me alone", she said with attitude, and that really made me angry.

"Look at me and say that in my face!", I yelled with anger. She suddenly started shaking!

"(Y/n)?", I grabbed her cheek and I felt some tears!

Why is she crying?!

When I pulled her face up and made her look at me, I was shocked!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"