Chapter 56

( Your pov )

I don't know what the hell just happened, but I panicked and run to my room.

I closed the door behind me but I didn't lock it, I laid down on my bed and covered myself.

Minutes later, I heard knocking on the door and Tko came in with plate in his hand.

"Hey"

"Hey", I replayed as he came and sat on my bed next to me.

"I brought you some pizza", he said as he handed me the plate.

I'm actually hungry so I won't refuse and act dramatic.

"Thanks", I took it and started eating. I took small bite and started chewing slowly.

There was moment of silence which made me chew even slower because you could hear me chewing like an animal.

"So...you wanna talk about what happened back there?", Tko started.

I swallowed the food and looked down. "Not really".

Tko then grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "if there's something bothering you just tell me (Y/n), I'm always here for you", Tko said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"I just...didn't feel comfortable and...I panicked..... Sorry", I honestly said as I apologized.

"It's fine. Just tell me if there was something bothers you (Y/n), I really don't like it when you keep secrets away from me", he said as let go of my chin.

I don't know what to say so I didn't say anything. So there was another moment of silent.

"I'm going to the bathroom, you make sure to finish your plate", Tko said and I nodded to him. Then he left and I started eating a little faster.

My life really sucks. I actually pity myself for it. There's really no point of it...

.

.

.

Point....

Point.......

Point............

My head stuck on this word, I don't know why but it kept repeating in my mind.

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain go in my head which made me shut my eyes, grabbed my head and squeeze it out of pain.

"You can't do anything right, all what you do is destroy my robots!! I'm sick of you!!"

"You are so stupid to think that we'll ever let you out, your place is here, away from the community"

"She's no different from her criminal father"

"You're just a pathetic little brat"

"STOP REFUSING AND EAT YOUR FREAKING PILLS YOU LITTLE TURD!!"

*SLAP*

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-", I yelled out of pain as I kept shutting my eyes and squeeze my head.

"You are useless"
.
"pathetic"
.
"hopeless"
.
"weak"
.
"stupid"
.
"powerless"
.
"No one will ever loves you, and if they did, be sure it's just a pity"

.

.

.