Chapter 74

( Tko's pov )

"Alright kiddos, let's go!", mom simply said with a smile as she put her phone back in her pocket.

Is she seriously gonna ignore me like that?!

"Who was on the phone? And what is it about (Y/n)?!", I said with crossed arms.

"Let's go home first, and then we'll talk about it, okay?", she said with soft smile.

Does she think I'm stupid? She gonna avoid it all the time!!

"No! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me", I said with anger as I stepped roughly on the floor.

Mom sighed, she know how stubborn I can get, "fine, (Y/n) went missing", she said.

"What?!", I questioned, not believing it.

"Wow wow wow! Wait! I thought you said Foxtail took her, how did she went missing?!", Rad said joining to our conversation.

"Yeah! (Y/n) can't escape or something, right?", Eind said.

"Yeah, but somehow (Y/n) took off her collar, and they think someone helped her to escape", mom said.

"Someone helped her? Who?!", Ko asked.

"I don't know, they only called me to check if she somehow had got back to us", mom said.

There was a moment of silent...

.

~ Two Day Later ~

We still don't know anything about (Y/n), p.o.i.n.t soldiers are everywhere searching for her. Right now mom, Ko and I are sitting on the sofa in the living room, we're watching the news to see if there was anything new about (Y/n) since it's all on the news.

Why did she left if she's going to escape? Wouldn't it be easier if she just run away? I wish i she just told me.., I guess she doesn't trust me after all..

"Oh my god...", my thoughts were interrupted and I got back to reality when I heard my mom.

I looked at the TV and I got shocked when I see Zack's picture on it.

^*Yesterday this poor innocent boy also went missing, he's 3-5 years old, lives with a foster parents in a small house in lakewood.
The parents were sure he went to bed that night.*^

Does (Y/n) have something to do with this?!

^*Did he got kidnapped? Did he got up and went out? Or do you think there's some connection between this case and (Y/n)(F/n)'s case? If you got any information that can help, please do not hesitate and call 5363267-*^

"Mommy, do you think (Y/n) has something to do with this?", Ko asked in sad tone.

"I don't know sweetie", mom said, and then both of them looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Don't know either", I said as jumped off the sofa and went to me room.

I know (Y/n)'s father is still alive, and I'm pretty sure he's the one who helped (Y/n) to escape, and I'm pretty sure they're behind Zack's missing...

But how?? And why?? Why did they took him?

.

~ Skip Time ~

It's 2pm and I still couldn't sleep, so I went to the roof and sat there, feeling the cold wind on my skin and watching the stars in the night sky.

It all brings some memories..

"It's a beautiful night"

"It would be more beautiful if (Y/n) was here.."