Chapter 20

( Ko's pov )

(Y/n) run to our bedroom, I don't know why but she seems scared, I was about to run after her but mommy stopped me.

We still hearing Tko yelling in pain, and mommy is knocking the door trying to open it.

I am actually really scared! I've never thought Mr.Gar will gonna hurt Tko!!

This is all my fault! I shouldn't said those stuff to Tko! I'm the one who started it!!

I couldn't stop my tears from rolling on my cheeks. Mommy noticed that and she hugged me, "everything gonna be alright, okay?", I nodded to her.

Suddenly the place went quite, we heard the door opening reveling Mr.Gar and a very messy crying Tko.

"Tko, honey?", mommy said softly.

Tko glared deadly at her, "I hate you!", he said to mommy! He glared at me for a moment, then he started walking to the bedroom but he was limping in his walk.

"What did you do to him?!", mommy faced Mr.Gar.

"I teach him a lesson, he should now show some respect to you", Mr.Gar answer her.

"Ko, sweetie, go to bed, mommy and Mr.Gar need to to talk", mommy said softly and I nodded to her.

I went to my bedroom, I hesitate for a while before I opened the door and go in.

Tko was in his bed giving me his back, (Y/n) was doing the same too.

I quietly walked and climbed up to my bed.

This is my fault! Tko was right, I am the worst twin! Because of me (Y/n) didn't feel safe, Tko got hurt, and now Mr.Gar and mommy are arguing!! I don't blame them if they hate me...

.

( Your pov )

Tko got back, I heard him grumbling. I didn't dare to turn and look at him!

Few minutes later I heard the door opening, and I'm guessing that's Ko.

The room was dark and silent...

I couldn't sleep, I'm really scared that I'm gonna be punished soon, cause this is my fault!!

I am a really bad person! From the moment I came to this place and problems everywhere!

Nobody liked me and nobody will ever will!! I wanna get out of this place but I'm too scared and weak! I'm afraid if I did that they will find me, then punish me painfully and sent me back to that horrible place that called P.O.I.N.T!!

Just the thought about that makes me even more scared!!

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

I barely could sleep, that stupid Gar had slapped me so hard on butt!! It was so painful!

I heard someone getting up from the bed, it can't be Ko cause I would feel him up in the bed, so that just leave...(Y/n)!

I didn't move, this is my chance to know where does she go at this time!!

I heard....the window?! I heard her opening it then shut it slowly close.

Is she.....running away?!!