Chapter 65

( Your pov )

"I saw my daddy", I said as I looked at Tko, waiting for him to react.

He looked at me confused, "what do you mean?", he asked.

"I saw him Tko, like..really really saw him, he's still alive!", I said as my eyes started getting watery.

This subject is really touchy for me, especially now since I started remembering.

Tko's eyes widened, "are you sure about that?", he asked and I nodded to him. "When did you saw him?"

"That day...., before you take me to your treehouse...., when you and the others left me...alone...in the bodega", I said as I started remembering.

Tko stared at me, waiting for me to continue. "I was watching you guys fighting, when all of the sudden someone asked if I'm going to join you, his voice, I can recognize it now, I looked at him, his face was covered...but I still could see his eyes, his left eye was...damaged, but the other eye was (e/c)! This is definitely my daddy! My dad is alive Tko!", I said as tears started rolling down on my cheeks.

I don't know why I'm crying right now, this feeling is so weird, is this...the feeling of happiness? The feeling of having hope again?

Tko grabbed my cheeks as he made me look at him, he started wiping the tears with his thumbs, "everything is gonna be fine (Y/n), I finally got you back, and I won't let anything bad happens to you, I promise", Tko said and kissed my forehead, he then pulled me to his chest.

His kiss made me feel like there was butterflies in my stomach, and his chest made me feel warm and safe.

Is this how it feels to be in love and happy?

I smiled at the thought, "I love you Tko", I said without hesitation.

Tko run his fingers in my hair and started playing with it, "I love you too (Y/n)"

I wish we could stay like that forever...

.

~ The Next Day ~

I went to the bathroom as I just woke up, I did my business and took quick shower. I wore my clothes and got ready for school.

As I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair, I started thinking.

Why didn't daddy just told me he's still alive? I was so depressed about his death, so why didn't he? Why didn't he take me with him when he saw me? I know he won't revile himself because then Foxtail will come back with her armies, but why didn't he at least told me? Doesn't he want me back?

Did he stop...loving me? Am I...just a burden in his way?

No! That's not true! If he doesn't love me anymore then he would just leave and never showed up, he wouldn't send that message in my dream telling me he has hide a key in the teddy bear!

Yes, my dad can send messages in people's dreams, that's some of his powers, but he can only do it when he's close to the person he wants to.

I didn't tell Tko about that yet. And that's another prove that my dad didn't stop caring about me...

"Hey", Tko's voice got me back to reality, I turned my head and looked at him, "breakfast is ready", he said and I nodded to him.

I finished doing my hair and I started staring at the window.

Should I get the key?

After few seconds of thinking, I checked if no one was nearby, then I slowly and quietly opened the window and jumped out of it.

I'll just keep the key with me just in case, my dad probably wanted me to find it for a reason..

I dug in the same place I hid the key in, when I finally got it, I wiped the dirt off and hid it in my pocket.

I won't take off my collar this time, I have to be smart and patient.

Wiped the dirt off my hand as well and got back inside. I closed the window and went straight to the bathroom to wash my hands.

After that, I went to the kitchen where everybody else was.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Right now I'm in school, heading to my class along with Ko and Tko, and of course, everybody was staring.

I gotta admit, I got used to it, and it doesn't bothers me anymore.

As we got in class and took our seats, "Hey guys! Is it true?! Ko and (Y/n) got their memory back?! And it all was because of Britney?!", Nanini asked.

"Wow, rumors spread quickly in this school", Tko said with annoyed.

"So it is true", she said, then she turned to me, "how do you feel now (Y/n)?", she asked. I shrugged. "Ahh, so you're back being quiet. I gotta say, having you talking and smiling was fun and nice"

I hate the fact that I used to be like that when I lost my memory, I was so innocent and stupid. But it was nice before Britney gets in the picture. I'm glad we got rid of her.

"What about you Ko? How do you feel?", Nanini turned to Ko now.

"I don't know? Fine I guess. I'm just glad we got that solved", he said offering her a friendly smile.

"Enough of that stupid talk. Did you brought the video game I asked you for?", Tko asked Nanini as he played with the scissor. He started screeching his table with it.

"Yeah, I did, you better bring it at the end of the week. And stop screeching your table with the scissors! It's annoying!!", she said and Tko just chuckled.

"Tko you really need to stop, you may get in trouble for ruining the school property!", Ko said.

"Ughhhhhh fine, whatever dorks", Tko said with annoyed, he stopped screeching the table but he didn't let go of the scissors.