Chapter 27

( Your pov )

Today was so not good, first everybody finds out that I was faking everything I did to Tko, then that weirdo Venomous knows everything about me just by looking at my collar, next I fall in the mud and hurt my ankle, and finally Tko thinks I faked everything about me.

I can't believe I trusted him and told him everything!! I'm sooo stupid!! I should never open up to anyone!!

Foxtail was right...no one will like me...

.

( Ko's pov )

Right now I'm in the living room watching TV with (Y/n) and Tko, I kinda feel a little awkward right now.

Tko and (Y/n) were acting so weird today, there's something wrong but I don't know what is it.

I noticed Tko trying to talk with (Y/n) for few times now, but it's seems like she's ignoring him.

Why is trying to talk to her? Everyone knows that she won't answer!
But....last time she did apologized, and she was with...Tko.
There is definitely something between them!

"psss", I heard something, I looked aside to see...mommy? "come here", she mouthed to me as she was waving.

I looked back at (Y/n) and Tko, and their eyes still on the TV, so I jumped off the sofa and walked to the kitchen were mommy was.

She looked out checking on (Y/n) and Tko, the she turned to me and whispered, "don't you think Tko and (Y/n) are acting...a little weird?", she said.

"Yeah, and....I think (Y/n) is mad at Tko", told her.

I think I need to tell mommy about it, maybe she'll know what's wrong.

"Mad? Why do you think that", she asked confused.

"Well, after Mr.Gar had bring me home and left, I went to my room to give (Y/n) the clothes we had bought for her. And.....when I opened the door, Tko was there with (Y/n), they both stared at me, and....Tko's cheek... was red!"

"Red!!", mommy's eyes widened in shock and surprised, "You mean...(Y/n) had slapped Tko?"

"I'm...not..really sure, but..when I asked what's wrong, (Y/n) took the clothes and left, then I looked at Tko and he was looking at the ground, I called his name but...he yelled at me to leave"

"Hmmm...we have to know what wrong with them, I can't ask them cause (Y/n) won't talk and Tko would never answer these questions no matter what"

"Soo...what are we gonna do?", I asked.

"I don't know...yet, but we'll figure something. Right now, go and bring them for the dinner so we can go to bed, I made spaghetti!", she said with her loving cheering voice!!

"SPAGHETTI YAYYYY!!"

.

( Foxtail pov )

*ALARM*

I quickly got out of my office, this alarm, it means someone had escaped their cell!!

But how!! How can anyone escape!! This place is highly guarded and protected, no one could ever get out just like that!!

I run as fast as I can to where we lock the most dangerous and powerful criminals we have.

When I got there, I saw everything is destroyed and on fire, a lot of the best p.o.i.n.t. guards are laying down on the floor.

I run to find out the criminal who did that, or at least to know their identity to know their weaknesses and stop them.

As I run to the security room, I stopped, only to see.......Him!!

Grabbing Dr.Glive from the throat, choking her.

"You!!", I yelled.

He looked at me and smirk, "well..well..well. Long time no see Foxy"

"Leave Dr.Glive alone!!", I yelled, I run and jumped about to punch him, but instead of punching him, he punched me sending me back to hit the wall and broke it.

I was about to get up and fight, only to see red glowing surrounded me, making me unable to move.

I looked at him, he was raising his hand to my direction, he flew me back to him.

Now I am surrounded by red glowing, unable to move, and facing him.

"Where...is she?", he asked.

"Who?", I asked.

I know exactly who he meant, but I'm not gonna take any risk and put all the community in danger.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I MEAN!!", he shouted and made a tight fist with his hand, which mede the red glowing gets tighter around me and made me scream in pain. "Where is my daughter!! What did you do to her!!!"

.

"We....send her..... to....Lakewood..."

.

.

.

Dr.Glive!!

I looked at her in shock, how could she!!

"What the hell are you doing!!!", I yelled at her.

"SHUT UP", F/n yelled at me, and suddenly something stopped me from talking! It's felt like a glue in my mouth.

He throw Dr.Glive roughly on the ground and she immediately started catching her breath.

"What. Do you mean. By Lakewood?", he asked.

"It's a place.....we sent her.....with someone to take care of her", Dr.Glive said as she took her breath.

"I want more details. I guess I'll see you later Foxy", he suddenly turned to me with smirk on his face and throw me away hardly.

I tried to get up but I couldn't, my powers....it's gone!!! I feel.....so weak and powerless!!!

I'm not gonna let that stop me, I have to do something!!