Chapter 6

~ The Next Day ~
( Tko's pov )

"Tko wake up! We're gonna be late for school again because of you!!", Ko said as he shook my body.

"Ughhhhh, leave me alone you idiot!", I said with tired voice and annoyed.

"I'm telling mommy!! MOM!", he yelled.

"Okay okay, I'm up!!", I rubbed my eyes and stretched out.

Why do I have such annoying baby brother?!

I looked in front of me where's (Y/n)'s bed is, and she's not there. I immediately started thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Where is the weirdo?", I asked.

"Who? Oh you mean (Y/n)? She's taking a shower, mommy said she's going with us to school! isn't that cool?! She'll get to know our friends and...", Ko said with excitement and happiness but I cut him off.

"Wow wow wow! hold up!", I said, "She's going to school?..with us?! No way!!", I said as I jumped off the bed.

"Why not?", he asked confused.

"Can't you see that she's a freak!! She's gonna be an embarrassment for us!!", I said as I started changing my my clothes.

"Aw don't say that! Maybe she'll start talking and who knows? Maybe everyone will like her, I mean she's pretty though", he said while he's putting his books in his backpack.

"Pretty huh?", I smirked, "You like her don't you?"

"W-Wha?! No! I don't like her!!", he yelled.

"See? You don't like her, then what makes you think everyone else will?!", I gave him a point.

"I-I didn't mean it like that!! I-I do like her but..not in that way!"

"Suuure"

.

( Your pov )

I was listening to Ko and Tko all the time behind their door. I heard everything..

After I took a shower and changed my clothes, I went to their room to take my socks, but before I open the door I overheard my name, so I didn't open it and waited and listened.
I know it's bad and it's gonna put me in a lot of troubles but I couldn't help it!

So this is how they think about me? I'll show them! Especially Tko..

I went back to the kitchen like nothing had happened. I sat on the table while Carol was cooking some breakfast.

"Are you ready for your first day at school (Y/n)?" , she asked me and I looked down.

No! I'm not ready!! I don't want to go! The first day in this house and they already started judging me without even trying to know me. Well..Tko to be clear.

"Aww don't worry hun, everything is gonna be fine, I'm sure you'll have great time. Tko and Ko will be there for you, if you encounter a problem just tell them"

Suuure they will definitely gonna help me, they don't even want me to go with them!! They said I'm an embarrassment to them!!

"BOYS, BREAKFAST READY!!", Carol called, "here you go kiddo", she put a plate in front of me.

"what's for the breakfast mommy?", Ko said entering the kitchen.

"Morning", Tko said as he came behind Ko and we immediately eyed each other.

He won't tell Carol about yesterday, would he? Even if he tell her he still doesn't know where I was or what I was doing, and I'll never talk!

"Good morning Tko. We're having pancakes today!!", Carol said with excitement.

"Yay!", Ko said happily and sat beside me while Tko sat in front of me as he still staring at me. I looked away from him.

Carol put the plates in front Ko and Tko, they started eating immediately. Then she looked at me, "What's wrong (Y/n)? Don't you like pancakes?" And by that everyone is looking at me.

I do love pancakes but I don't feel like I want to eating right now.

I shook my head to her, "Then why won't you eat?", Ko asked.

I shook my head again and pushed the plate away. I really don't want to eat.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat? You'll need that energy for today", I shook my head again.

How many times do I have to shack my head?

"Alright then.."

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Tko's pov )

Mom drove us to school. She stepped out and opened the door for us. We jumped out. While (Y/n) is looking at the school, mom grabbed me from the shoulder.

"Hey Tko, I want you to watch (Y/n), don't you boys leave her alone, okay? And if you notice something weird about her, tell me, okay?", she said, almost like a whisper but it was enough for me to hear.

"Ugh, why do I have to watch her? I'm not a baby sitter!!", I complained.

"Just do it okay"

Ugh, I hate my life

.

( Your pov )

It's really big school. I'll probably get lost in the first day. And there's a lot of kids everywhere of all ages, I'm really nervous and scared.

Carol took me to the school secretary to register me in the school. She gave them all the information they need.

She told them my full name and age, I was homeschooled, I don't talk much cause I'm shy person, and she also told them to put me in the same class with Ko and Tko.

Ugh, How great is that?!

When we finally finished and left the room, she looked at me and said, "Alright (Y/n), my job here is done. Go to the end of the hallway and turn left, the first door is your class, got it?"

I nodded my head to her, I took my new backpack that Carol bought for me with me and started walking to the class.

As I'm walking to my new class direction, the hallway was full with kids, my heart started beating fast.

What if Tko was right? What if no body liked me?

I shook my head to get these thoughts off.

Take it to gather (Y/n)! Since when and I care if someone liked me or not? Even if nobody liked me here, I'm still tough.

Why everyone keeps staring at me?! Is there something on my face?!