Chapter 8

( Your pov )

I run out the class, I stood out beside the door, enjoying my victory. I covered my mouth and laughed silently at him as I hear Tko trying to make Ko believes him.

When I was in the lab, they've never cut my hair, and it grows with a lot of damage!!
This was a risk but it worth it. Plus I feel more pretty when I cut it at my shoulder level!!

That should teach you not to mess with me Tko >:}

"Save it, I'm telling mom", I heard Ko.

That's what exactly I wanna hear, thank you so much Ko for not listen to your brother!!

I started crying again and hide my face with my hands.

I can't let him know that I'm really faking it, that would ruined everything!!

"(Y/n)? Hey no need to cry, he won't bother you again, and I'll make sure of it", Ko said kindly.

Aw that's so sweet Ko, but I can take care of myself, I don't need your pity.

I looked at him, "everything is gonna be fine okay?", he said, and I nodded to him a little.

"Good, now c'mon, we need to go to the P.E class", he said and he stretched out his hand for me to take to take it.

Helping me with tricking Tko doesn't mean I'm okay with taking hands you dumb!!

I stared at it and shook my head to him, "oh...okay, then...umm.....follow me okay?", he started walking and I followed him.

I looked behind us and I see Tko following us to the P.E, so I give him a smirk.

His eyes widened then he got more angry like he was about to explode.

I can do this all day!! It's sooo fun making him angry!!

.

( Tko's pov )

So that's how she wants to play?! I'll show her!! She doesn't know what did she put her self in!!

"Alright (Y/n), the changing room for the girls is there", Ko told (Y/n). She walked and entered the room.

I walked to catch up with Ko, "hey Ko?"

"What?", he said not even looking at me and entered the changing room.

I followed him, "About what happened, you have to believe me Ko, I didn't hurt her!!"

"Tell mom that!!"

"Mom won't believe me!!"

"And I won't"

"Ugh!! Fine, do whatever you want"

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

Finally school is over!! This day was really slow. Hopefully it ended pretty fine.

I walked in hallway with Ko and Tko following me to my locker. They told me it's number 207, so it's not far from my class.