Chapter 40

MaMa still alive >:)

.

Yeeee I can't believe I actually made it to chapter 40 。゚・(><)・゚。

Anyway, enjoy :) ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

( Your pov )

I locked myself in the bathroom, I don't want to get out.

I knew this was a bad idea all along! How stupid am I thinking things can be better?!

All those eyes on me, all these whispers, all those rumors, but most importantly, that stupid Britney! I hate her!

Why Tko never told me about her?! Does he......secretly love her..?

Maybe that's probably it.., she's beautiful and joyfully, unlike me..., no one even wants to deal with such depressed loser like me..

I started crying as the thoughts kept running in my head.

After awhile, I heard someone entering the bathroom, I quietly gasped and stared wiping my tears.

"(Y/n)? Are you here?", I heard Nanini's voice. My eyes widened.

What is she doing here?! And why is she looking for me?!

I heard her knocking on the bathrooms doors and open them until she reached the last one I was in.

She knocked it and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"(Y/n)? You in here?", she asked. I didn't answer.

Why is she asking if she knows very well that I won't answer?

"Can you open the door (Y/n)? Tko is waiting outside for you", she said.

He's...out side?

Suddenly I heard someone else entering the bathroom, "(Y/n)?", I heard Tko?!

Huh? I didn't thought he would actually come in the girls bathroom.

"Is she there?", he asked.

"I think so..", Nanini answered.

"(Y/n) open the door!", he said as he knocked, but I didn't answer. "Open the door or I'll break it!"

Ooooo I'm sooo scared! He's gonna break the door! Pffft yeah right (¬_¬).

"I'm gonna count till three, if you didn't open it I Will break it!", he kept going.

Why does he even bother? I'm not worth it..

"1", he started.

"Wow! You're not s-serious, are you?!", Nanini asked, and I could tell she's a little scared.

"2", Tko ignored her.

Yeah, keep going baby!

"3"

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!", Tko yelled.

hAA! I knew he wouldn't d-

*SMASH*

Tko broke the door open! I looked at him in shock, his fist was on purple electric.

I can't believe he actually broke it!!