Chapter 46

~ The Next Day ~
( Your pov )

Everything in my life is pretty messed up, my boyfriend is Tko, my Daddy died not long time ago, I can't use my powers because they're dangerous, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY POWERS IS!!

The thoughts kept running through my head, I sighed deeply and closed my locker. Right now I'm in the school with Ko.

"Are you okay?", Ko asked.

Am I happy to know about myself? Or am I sad because my daddy is dead? Or I'm angry because I can't have my freedom to use my powers? Or I'm disappointed at myself that I'm dating Tko...?

"I..I don't know.., I don't know anything anymore", I said as we started walking.

"Yeah, I can understand", he said as he looked down.

As we kept walking, I noticed some kids whispering and pointing at me. I looked around and all the kids are looking at me like I'm a freak.

This is getting ridiculous!

"I need the bathroom, you can go to the class, I'll see you there", I said as I went inside the bathroom not giving Ko a chance to say anything.

I washed my face and thought loudly, "why is this happening to me?! Why my life ended up being like this? And why the hell everybody keeps looking at me?!", I started getting angry.

"Oh I know why!"

I got freaked out by that as a girl with pink hair and hazel eyes opened the toilet door and walked to wash her hands.

God I thought I'm alone!

"Oh.., sorry, I thought I was alone", I honestly said as I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

"Oh that's fine, you don't need to apologize", she said as she looked at me.

"Yeah..", I awkwardly said as I blushed of embarrassment. "So, you said you know why?", I asked confused.

"Ah huh! I know everything about", she said with a smile and my eyes widened a little.

She knows everything about me?! This girl is being creepy right now!

"I'm sorry. But, who are you?", I asked.

"Silly (Y/n). I'm Britney! You're best friend, remember?", she said.

"My best friend?", I asked not believing this.

I barely have friends, I only know that Fink is my only best friend. Tko and Ko never mentioned anything about a girl called Britney.

"What? You don't believe me? Then how do I know everything about you?", she said.

"Like what?", I asked.

"Like how did you killed your own father, or how did you destroyed the plaza, or...", I cut her off.

"Wait wait wait!", I said fast as my eyes are widened out of shock and surprise. "Did you just say...I killed my own father?!"

"Oh.., yeah.., sorry. I'm sure Tko and Ko never told you about this. Also that's the reason why everyone is afraid of you", she said as she put a hand behind her head.

Why things keep getting worse!!

"They..didn't tell me...they don't tell me anything!", I said as I got angry.

"I'm pretty sure they also lied to you, especially Tko", she said as she crossed her arms.

I looked at her confused, "what do you mean?"