Chapter 75

~ Five Years Later ~
( Tko's pov )

Life sucks, it's been five years and I still work in the bodega working with the same old people.

I am 12-17 years old now and I'm still mopping the goddamn floor.

"Hey Tko, my shift is over and it's your turn to handle the people", Eind said as she wore her jacket since it's cold out there.

I looked at the counting table and there's already three people standing in line.

"Pffft, whatever", I mumbled with annoyed as I put the mop aside.

"Ah c'mon, don't be so grumpy about, there isn't even much people. Anyway see ya later", she said and left the store.

I walked to counting table and started working.

"Thanks for shopping and don't come again"
"Thanks for shopping and don't come again", I said to those people and when I'm done, I put my headphones, turned on the music, and just sat in my place and played with my phone.

I'm thinking to buy a new guitar, the one I have is old and doesn't work right.

Someone entered the bodega, I didn't took off my eyes of the phone, but I can tell from the sound of high heels it's a girl, I didn't bother to look at her face.

"Hello Tko, where is Ko?", Dendy asked.

"Ugh probably in a secret mission with Rad, I didn't see them after fighting the robots", I said.

"Mmm why aren't you with them then? I thought you love going to secret missions", she asked.

"Dendy, get off my face and go find someone else to annoy", I said with annoyed.

"Hmph, rude as usual", she said as she finally left.

Time kept passing by, and I got super bored, so I opened the social media to see what's the other is doing.

Ko and Rad posted a new picture of them eating some pizza, and they looked like they're really having fun right now.

Those idiots are having fun and eating pizza while I'm stuck here in the store!!

I got really angry and annoyed when I saw it.

"Excuse me?", a soft voice called.

"WHAT?!", I yelled with annoyed and anger, but my eyes immediately widened when I saw her.

Is it really her?!

"(Y...Y/n)??", I asked.

She immediately smiled at me, "hey Tko", she said happily as she giggled.

God she looks soo different!! She looks more beautiful than ever!! She still got that beautiful sparkling (e/c) eyes, her shining (h/c) hair, her gorgeous smile, and that cute giggle..

"Tko? Are you okay..?", she asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Am I okay? I'm more than okay!! It's so good to see you!! How are you?!", I asked as a big smile appeared on my face out of happiness, and that's something you rarely see.

I jumped off the table and hugged her, she laughed and hugged me back as well.

God I missed that laughter!

When we pulled apart, then she started talking.
"I'm good, what about you? It's been five years since I saw you, and look at you! You look strong and a very handsome!", she said as she blushed.

"Well look at you! You're so pretty and beautiful! I've never thought I'm gonna see you again!", I said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah, me too, so how's your life? And how's your mom and Ko?", she asked.

"My life never really changed, I'm still working at the bodega with Ko, and mom still works in the dojo. What about you? How's your life?", I curiously asked.

"My life is great, we moved to a far city called poona, we started our new life there, I went to school with my brother and we learned how to finally control our powers", she said making fire in her left and a small tornado in her right hand.

"That's pretty cool (Y/n), I'm happy for you. But why did you came back? Aren't you worried about....ya know, Foxtail and stuff?", I asked.

"She doesn't scare me anymore, and she can't lock me without any reason, if she dares then I'll kick her butt", she said with a smirk and then we both laughed.

"I really missed you Tko, a lot of stuff happened in my life...and the bast thing was you", she said as she blushed and looked away.

"I missed you as well sugar", I said as I put a hand on her cheek, she looked at me with shock and started blushing.

I blushed as well and removed my hand, "ahh s-sorry", I immediately apologized.

Seeing her after all that long time is nice, but weird at the same time.

"No, it's okay", she said as she took my hand and put back it on her cheek. "I really missed that feeling", she said as she smiled and blushed.

I put my other hand on her other cheek, so I'm grabbing her small cute face with both of my big hands. And she put her hands on mine and smiled at me.

We stared at each other's eyes as we blushed, I slowly leaned down and she slowly raised her self up, we closed our eyes and my lips met her soft lips.

It's weird that the first thing we do is kiss, but I don't mind and I don't care.

It was one beautiful long kiss, then we pulled apart and looked at each other with soft smiles.

I never thought seeing her again would bring up all those feelings towards her!!

"I really missed you (Y/n)", I honestly said.

"I missed you too Tko"

.

~ THE END ~

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank all the beautiful souls who supported me and stayed with me till the end. I really appreciate it, I love you guys, and I really enjoy reading your comments and talking to you 💕💕.

I hope you will be ready for my next new story *Forbidden Love* :3.

I hope you enjoyed~