Chapter 72

( Tko's pov )

It been two hours and (Y/n) didn't come back home, I got worried about her, I tried to get out but I couldn't, something was stopping me, I couldn't control my legs or force myself to get out.

Ko and mom wasn't home, so I'm here  all alone.

I shouldn't let (Y/n) go like that, it's not even something I would do, but I just felt like my body was being controlled.

When I finally felt like I have back the control of myself, then I'm fast to leave the house and go directly to the house that Zack was in, I took the bike so I get there faster.

I really regret what I did, I didn't mean any of it, I just don't know what got into me!

When I finally got there, then I don't see (Y/n) anywhere!! Nor Zack!!

There was only the kid we saw last time playing with Zack, he was playing with some small cars.

I jumped off the bike and went to him, "hey! Where's (Y/n)?", I asked him.

"(Y/n)?", he questioned as he raised eyebrow.

"The girl with the (h/c) hair? she was here with Zack?", I said in a little rush.

"Oww that girl! Yeah, she go with Zack away", he said with smile.

I want to punch that idiot!!

I took a breath to control myself, "where did they exactly go?"

"I don't know, a big man come here, and they go with him, they go that way", he said as he pointed to the left.

A big man?

I got on my bike and went to the direction he pointed at, where am I going? I don't know yet.

I drove my bike very fast as I kept looking right and left, hopping I would find them, but nothing.

Where the heck did you go (Y/n)?

As I was searching for them, I lost control of the bike and I fell harshly on the ground.

"Ahhhh-", I groaned with pain, I grabbed my shoulder where the pain came mostly.

"Oh my god are you okay honey?!", a woman came in worry to me.

"I'm fine!", I snapped at her.

I got up and got on the bike again, I drove fast, not caring for the pain or the woman's calls.

I drove and drove and drove, but nothing, I couldn't find (Y/n) anywhere...

.

~ Skip Time ~

I'm still driving, it got dark and I'm getting tired, but I didn't care, I drove around all the neighborhood, but I didn't find (Y/n).

I went to the plaza, but she wasn't there, I went to the treehouse, no one was there, I even went far away, but nothing...

I can't find her anywhere! Where did she go?!

"(YYYY/NNNNNNNNNN)!!!!", I yelled, but of course, no answer.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH", I screamed.
.

~ Skip Time ~

I'm exhausted, I got back home, and when I got in, then my mom immediately run to me hugging me, "oh my baby boy! *kiss*, where have you been?! *kiss*, I was so worried!! *kiss*, I thought something bad happened to you! *kiss*, you almost got me a heart attack!! *kiss**kiss**kiss**long kiss*"

"I'm fine mom! Stop kissing me! I'm not a baby!", I yelled with anger as I pushed myself off of her.

"Do you have any idea about the time?! It's 1am Tko!! Where the heck have you been?! We where so worried!!", mom yelled

"Is (Y/n) back?!", I asked ignoring her questions.

"(Y/n)? Yeah, she's in her room, she's-", when mom said that my eyes widened, I didn't let her finish what she was about to say because I immediately run away to my bedroom.

I slammed the door open, and there she was, sitting on her bed, and Ko was beside her.

I got so mad and angry, without thinking, I jumped on her, I grabbed her shoulders hardly and started shaking her harshly.

"You stupid moron!! Do you have any idea how worried I was?!", I yelled at her face as I kept shaking her, "what is wrong with you?! where the hell have you been?! I looked everywhere for you!! I got hurt because of you!! Are you trying to-", I was cut off by mom pulling me off of (Y/n), and she grabbed me in her arms. "Let go of me!!", I yelled.

"Woow!! Calm down Tko!! What got into you?! (Y/n) was looking for you too!! She was worried about you!!", mom yelled at me.

I started resisting and tried to get off her grip, but when I looked at (Y/n), I stopped.

She was looking at me with widened eyes and fear, I noticed that she had dryer tears in her face, and tears started rolling down on her red cheeks.

"I...I-I....", I stuttered, I got nothing to say.

Seriously what is happening to me?! Why am I acting like that?! Is there something wrong with me?!

(Y/n) cried, she got of the bed and run out the room, I wanted to call her, but I didn't dare, I'm too ashamed of what I've done.

Mom sighed deeply, "Ko can go and stay with her please?"

"Yes mommy", Ko said with sad tone as he looked down.

When he got out and closed the door behind him, then mom put me down on the floor. I stood there, looking at the ground, giving her my back. I felt tears coming from my eyes, so I immediately tried to wipe them off.

Mom grabbed me from my shoulders and made me turn around, she grabbed my chin and raised my face up to look at her, but I looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"What's happening to you honey?", she asked softly.

I bite my lip to hold the tears and try to get it together.

"C'mon Tko, I'm your mother, you can tell me anything", she said as she pulled me in a hug.

"You wouldn't understand", I said.

"But wouldn't it make you feel better to let it out?", she said as she started rubbing my hair.

I was quiet for few minutes, I wasn't sure if I should tell her, I didn't even know what to tell her!

"I-I don't know...I don't know what is happening to me..."