Chapter 57

Quick note:~

(Y/n) doesn't remember everything, she only remember a few things happened in p.o.i.n.t, not everything. So she's back for being mute.

That's all for now, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) is in a deep sleep between my arms. Ko and I told mom about everything we know about (Y/n), we didn't hid anything...

Mom and Ko searched in (Y/n)'s stuff, but they didn't find anything except the collar, it was in her backpack.

Mom told me it's for the best to we put it back on her, because we don't know what exactly (Y/n) remember, her emotions will be mixed up.

Everybody keeps saying it for the best but what is really the best for (Y/n)? She never asked for this powers, she never asked for this life, she didn't have a choice! She was forced to put that collar on!

It was already late and we all are tired, I didn't let go of (Y/n), I wanna be close to her, so I'm gonna sleep with her in her bed tonight.

Just like how we used to~

Mom put Ko in his bed and she placed a kiss in each one's forehead as she wished us a goodnight.

I hope everything go well tomorrow..

.

~ The Next Day ~
( Your pov )

"Eat this", Dr.Glive said as she handed me some pills.

"I don't want to! It looks yucky!", I said as I covered my mouth.

"I don't have time for this!", she suddenly yelled. She harshly grabbed me from my chin and she pushed the pills inside my mouth, forcing me to eat it. 

I cried out of pain..

"Now get up and go to your room you little brat", she said as she grabbed my wrist tightly, she started pulling me out of this lab.

She was walking fast, I've tried to walk faster but I couldn't, I fall on the ground but she didn't stop, she continued walking pulling me with her.

She then reached a door and she opened it with a card, she then threw me inside and closed the door behind her, leaving me here in the dark...

all alone...

~~~

I run as fast as I can. I'm tired, I want to stop to at least caught my breath but I can't!

Robots were attacking me! They're shooting lazers on me!!

"If you want to live, you better not stop and run faster!", Foxtail yell.

It's easy for her to say!! She's inside the safe room while I'm running for my life in this test room that she made it looks like a desert as I'm getting attacked by some freaking robots!!

Suddenly, I got shot in the back and I fall on the ground on the face.

I don't have the energy to get up.., I just laid here in the ground trying to breathe.

"You are so weak! You will always be weak! You will never be any better!", Foxtail yelled.

I turned my body around, only to find the robot pointing his gun hand on me..

*SHOT*

.

"Come over here", Dr.Glive said as she was holding a needle in her hand.

I was sitting in the corner, hugging myself and shaking in fear, I shook my head not wanting to go to her.

"Don't make it even more difficult you little turd!", she yelled as she put down the needle.

She then came to me and I put my hands on my head in fear.

Please no..

She grabbed my arm and pulled me, making me stand and walk. She pulled me close to the metal table, she then grabbed me and sat me down harshly on it. She then took off the blue robe I was only wearing, revealing my naked body.

She grabbed the needle and tried to inject me in my thigh, but I tried to stop her by grabbing her hand.

"Stop refusing you little brat!"

She slapped me on my face...

Tears started falling down as I grabbed the cheek she had slapped. She suddenly flipped me around, my body made contact with the cold metal table.

Without warning, she injected me roughly in my butt making me scream and cry out of pain.

.

I suddenly opened my eyes, waking up from that nightmare, and finding myself sweating and breathing heavily.

I also found myself between someone's arms, I immediately pulled my self off to find it's only Tko.

A lot of thoughts started running in my mind.

Why didn't he mention anything about me living a hell in p.o.i.n.t?! Has I lived all my life there?! Why did they treated me like that?! Why has no one ever told me?! Why did I had to go through all of this?!

Tears escaped from my eyes, I immediately wiped them.

I'm not weak! I shouldn't cry over this, it over! What happened had happen and I can't change that..

I slowly got up from the bed, making sure not to wake Tko, the room started lighting up a little by the sun, so I'm guessing it's like 4 or 5 am in the morning.

I opened the door and got out, I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared taking deep breath.

No one ever told me about this.., they all hid it away from me..., I can't trust them anymore.., I feel betrayed...

I noticed that I'm wearing that stupid collar again...

They don't even trust me...

"Morning"

.

( Tko's pov )

"Morning", I said to (Y/n).

When I woke up, I found that (Y/n) is not in the bed with me! I got up hoping to find her somewhere in the house. To my relief she was in the bathroom.

(Y/n) looked at me furiously which had really surprised me.

She didn't say a word, she just walked out the bathroom and went to the kitchen, like I wasn't standing right there!

"Hey!", I run after her and grabbed her hand stopping her, she immediately pulled her hand away. "What's wrong?!"

She didn't answer, she just turned around!!

What's the matter with her?!

"(Y/n)!", I said with anger this time and I grabbed her hand again, but this time...., she pulled it away and pushed me making me fall on the ground.

I looked at her with widened eyes, but she looked at me deadly and then walked away...

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeesh! That was a dark chapter...