Chapter 71

( Your pov )

The woman shut the door harshly at our faces. I was shocked and couldn't believe what just happened.

"Well, our problem is solved. Let's go", Tko simply said as he turned around and walked.

"What? No! We can't leave him! Do something Tko!", I said as I turned and looked at him with serious tone.

"What the hell do you want me to do (Y/n)?!", Tko snapped at me.

"I don't know! Just do something! We can't leave him here!! Please Tko", I begged.

Tko looked at me for few seconds before he sigh, "alright fine, let's go and tell mom about this, she'll know what to do", he said.

I nodded to him, he started walking and I fallowed him.

I hope she'll do something..

.

~ Skip Time ~

Right now I got back home with Ko and Tko, Tko told Carol about what we saw in the forest, she didn't say anything about about it, she just looked at us seriously until Tko finished hus talk and then she said she might be back late so we should go home by ourselves.

Tko and Ko are playing some video game, I'm sitting right next to them on the sofa and watching since there's nothing I could do.

"Wanna try?", Tko suddenly asked as he handed me a controller.

I don't even know how to play..

I shook my head. Few minutes later we heard the sound of the car, few seconds later Carol came in.

"Hey kiddos", Carol greeted, "I bought pizza for dinner!", she said with excitement.

"Yayy!", Ko said happily as he jumped off the sofa.

Tko and I looked at each other with the same look, then back to Carol.

"Mom, did you do something about what I told you about?", Tko asked and that what I was thinking about.

"Yep, you don't have to worry about it anymore, we've took care of it", she said as she winked at us, "now c'mon, let's eat some pizza"

Took care of it? What does that suppose to mean? And We?! Did she asked for some help or something?

.

~ Two Days Later ~

It had been two days and we didn't know what happened to Zack, Tko and I went to the forest to see how's he doing, but surprisingly the house was empty!

What did Carol exactly do?!

I couldn't stop thinking about him, after all we shared the same dreams, and my daddy asked me to take care of him.

"Hey, are you okay?", Tko asked as he brought me to reality when I zoned out.

We're sitting on the sofa watching TV, and I think Tko noticed that I'm not focusing on the show.

"Yeah...I was just thinking..", I said.

"Let me guess, Zack?", Tko said and I looked at him, and he was giving that annoyed face, "c'mon (Y/n)! Mom said she took care of it, so stop thinking about it"

"I know, but how did she took care of it? She didn't say anything!", I said.

"I don't know, and I don't care", he said as he jumped off the sofa, "I'm going out, you coming?"

"Where?", I asked.

"Just here around", he said and I nodded.

I jumped off the sofa and walked with him to the door and went outside.

.

( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) and I started walking around. Few minutes later, while we were talking, (Y/n) suddenly stopped.

"-and I was like 'you're gonna regret this!'", I stopped talking when I noticed that (Y/n) isn't walking, I turned around and I saw her standing and staring at a house with widened eyes. "Hey? Are you okay?", I asked.

She didn't reply, I looked at the same direction she was looking and my eyes immediately widened when I saw him again, Zack.

He was playing in front a house that's not far from are's with another kid at his age.

When Zack noticed us, he immediately run to (Y/n) jumped hugging her.

Ugh not again!

"(Y/N)!", Zack happily yelled as he hugged her. (Y/n) didn't hug him back but she put her hands on his hair, "I miss you!!"

"What happened to you?", I asked as I walked closer to them.

"Police man come to my house, they say I be fine here", he said, not looking at me, but at (Y/n).

Police? Did mom call the police? Well that make some since I guess.

"This is my new home! Here is much good! They give me food, and toy, and bed, and they care about me! They say I go to school soon!", Zack kept talking to (Y/n).

Great, I came here to have a nice walk withe my girl and distract her from him, but he had to show up!! I'm so angry right now >:/ !!

I noticed that (Y/n) is smiling at him, so I pulled her away from him, "yeah yeah yeah, you finally are having fun and whatever. It's time for me and (Y/n) to go", I said as I was about to walk, but I stopped when Zack pulled (Y/n)'s hand.

"Can I see you again and play?", Zack asked as he gave (Y/n) eyes puppy.

Before I could say something, (Y/n) spoke, "sure"

"C'mon let's go home", I said and pulled her.

"What's wrong with you?", (Y/n) asked with annoyed.

"Nothing, why?", I coldly said.

"C'mon Tko, you're acting like a baby", (Y/n) said and I got mad.

"Just shut up (Y/n)!", I yelled.

Did I really said that to her?

Suddenly (Y/n) stopped and pulled off her hand.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I'm going to see Zack, whether you like it or not", she said as she turned around and she was about to take a step.

"If you walked away back to him, it will be over between us (Y/n)", I said out of anger.

What the hell am I saying right now?!

(Y/n) stopped, she turned to look at me, her eyes widened in shock, seeing how serious I am right now.

"Wow, I can't believe you, I can't even recognize you right now Tko", she said as her eyes went teary, she wiped it and walked away!!

I wanna run to her and stop her but I can't!! I wanna yell but I can't!! I can't control myself!!

I started walking back to my house, I don't want to go and leave (Y/n), but I can't control my body!!

What is happening to me?!