Chapter 16

( Tko's pov )

I searched in the shelves for something I saw before and I know it will definitely help (Y/n).

I searched for what felt like hours until I finally found it!!

Finally, this would help her, and maybe let her talk!

I walked and I saw Enid sitting on the counter with her phone and Rad sleeping on some boxes.

"I finished cleaning the bathroom!", Ko said as got out the bathroom.

I looked around and I don't see (Y/n) nearby!! Where is she?

"Where is (Y/n)?", I asked.

"Oh..I don't know, I thought she was with you", Ko said

"No, I was sear- I mean cleaning!", I correct myself.

We both now looked at Enid, "don't look at me, I was here all the time serving the costumers. And Rad had been moving the boxes"

Ko and I looked at each other with widened eyes, "We have to look at her!", we yelled at the same time.

"Why? I mean of course she can take care of her self", Enid asked.

"No she can't!! She can't talk!! What if she got lost...o-or...or something bad happened to her!!", Ko said.

"Yeah, and don't let her adorable look gets you! She's a monster!", I said as I crossed my arms.

"What! No she's not!!", Ko yelled.

"You didn't see the other side of her face Ko, I saw a lot of things when it was just me and her!", I said seriously.

Ko looked down trying to think. "We have to find her now!", I said, he looked at me and nodded.

"I'll help", Enid stood up. "Rad take care of the store while we're gone"

And with that, we left looking after her.

.

~ Skip Time ~

We parted and screeched the whole plaza, and we still didn't find her!!

We asked about her, described her look and what she's wearing. But no one had saw her!

Where the heck did she go?! Did really something bad happened to her?

I saw Ko talking to Enid, and they looked at me with hope. "Did you find her?!", Ko asked.

"No, no one has seen her too", I answered.

"What if something bad really happened to her?!", Ko panicked.

"We will find her, we're just need to screech more", Enid said as she putted her hand on Ko's shoulder to calm him down.

"Ugh this is taking forever!!", I complained and crossed my arms.

"What's taking forever?", someone suddenly said behind me.

We all looked at the person and it was Nanini. "Oh..hey Nanini, we're just looking for (Y/n), we can't find!", Ko told her.

"(Y/n)? I saw her", She said and our eyes widened.

"Really? When?! Where?! Do you know where did she go?!", Ko asked.

"Yeah, she was walking around the plaza, I tried to talk to her but she was rude and ignored me!! I saw her going into the forest", she said in annoyed.

Wow! (Y/n) is really rude.

"The forest?! That's way worse!! She could be lost or attacked by the wild animals!! Or..or..", Ko panicked again but I cut him off.

"Shut your mouth you big toot, the negativity is the last thing we need right now"

.

( Your pov )

"Can you believe that!! My boss agreed to work with that stupid boxbutt!!", Fink said.

She had been talking about her self and how her boss stopped caring about her, that's why she was crying before.

"He always been there for me...he took care of me, he agreed to have me even when I was living in the...junk", I heard her sniffing.

I got up and I saw tears rolling on her cheeks.

I think what I'm I gonna do is...weird but.

I sat down and hugged her, I can tell she was surprised but she hugged me back.

After a few seconds we pulled away, "thanks (Y/n), I...I really need that hug" ,she said with small smile as she blushed a little.

I think I like that girl, hmm...I think I wanna do something with her..

I stood up, she looked at me confused, "where are you going?"

I smirk at her and started running between the trees. "HEY!! WAIT FOR ME", she yelled as she run after me.

I want to play hide and seek! It has been a long time since I played it, it was my favorite game.

I climbed the tree and started jumping from a branch to a branch.

"AWWw now I get it!! You want to play, huh?! I'M GONNA GET YOU!!", she said as she started running on her hands and foots.

She climbed the trees as well and she was so close to me.

Man!! That girl is really fast!!

Suddenly, she jumped on me and we both fall on the ground. She fall on top of me, "HAHAHA, I GOT YOU!!"

I felt a lot of pain in my body, but I ignored it and kept faking smile on my face.

But before she could get up, a blue fire hits her sending her away off me, and my eyes widened.

"Get off of her you....rat!! (Y/n)!! Are you okay!!", Ko yelled

Wait...Ko?! What is he doing here? If Ko is here then that's means..

"Finally, something fun instead of cleaning!", Tko said with a smirk.

"Ahh..yoU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!", Fink yelled.

"Not on my watch", Enid said.

What?! Enid too!!

As they were about to fight I stood in front of Fink stopping the others from hurting her and totally ignoring the pain in my body.

"(Y/n)...what are you doing", Enid asked with mad and confused face.

"What!! You know those losers?!", Fink asked.

I sighed and nodded to her. "You lied to me?! You said you're not a hero!!"

I didn't lie!! I'm not a hero!!

"What!! She talked to you?!", Ko asked Fink as he was surprised.

"That's none of your business!!", she yelled, then she looked at me, "I can't believe I trusted you", and run away.

"See, I told you Ko, you didn't see the other side of her face". Tko said as crossed his arms.

I was about to run after Fink.

This is the first time I have fun with someone! I don't want to lose her!!

But I felt someone grabbing me from my arm. "Where do you think you're going? You have a lot to explain", Tko said with serious face.

That's not good..