Chapter 59

( Ko's pov )

The bell just ringed, meaning it's the break time. I let go of pencil I was using to write as I let out a deep sigh and laid my head down on the table.

"Is everything okay Ko?", I heard Dendy's voice.

I turned my head as I looked up at here. "Well Dendy, Tko and (Y/n) are not okay", I honestly said.

"What happened?", she asked.

I got up and we both walked out of the class. "(Y/n) started remembering stuff, and the more she remembers the worst it got!", I said as we're walking in the hallway now.

"How come?", she asked.

"She doesn't really remember everything, she just remembered p.o.i.n.t, and she's kinda back to her old self, being quiet and ignoring everybody, including Tko!", I told her.

"Hmmm...perhaps I may can help her gets her memory back", Dendy said with science look on her face.

I stopped walking as I looked at her with surprise. "Really? How?!"

"It's seems like (Y/n)'s memory still there deep inside her head, I just need to study her and find the perfect way to help her", she said as she grabbed her chin thinking.

"I don't know Dendy...(Y/n) doesn't really like it when you put your wires on her..", I said as I put a hand on the back my neck.

"Hmm..then maybe we could take her to my lab.."

"Mmm..we could at least try, right?", I said as I smiled softly at her.

Dendy smiled back and I blushed a little.

.

( Your pov )

"Tell me (Y/n),....do you love me?....Or not?", Tko said as we both breathed heavily.

Kissing me multiple times doesn't mean it'll make me talk.

I breathed as I stared at his shining purple eyes. At this point I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Answer me (Y/n)"

I turned my head and looked away. Tko suddenly grabbed my face with both of his hands forcing me to look at him.

"Answer", he demanded.

.

.

.

My eyes went watery...

.

( Tko's pov )

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the tears coming out of her (e/c) eyes.

Was I going hard on her?

I let go of her cheeks and stared at her, "I'm...I'm sorry (Y/n),.....I-I didn't really meant to..."

She didn't answer me, she just looked away, "please (Y/n), talk to me,....say something..."

She didn't answer, there was just a short moment of silent before I get off of her. "I'm sorry..", I apologized as I went to my room.

What the hell was I thinking? I just made everything worse!

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

It been a three hours since Tko left me here alone, I even started feeling worried about him..

I said I won't show anyone my weakness, but there I was, crying between Tko's hands...
Ugh why it have to be so difficult!

I love Tko...but I don't want to be with him at this moment...I just need a break to think...but it's so hard! It's hard for me! He didn't say anything about p.o.i.n.t! The all didn't! This is something I had to know about! I wonder what else they're hiding..

I looked at the clock and it was 11am, I let a sigh and got off the sofa, I went to the bedroom to check on Tko.

When I opened the door, I got surprised that he isn't here!!

Where did he go?!

.

( Ko's pov )

I just got out the bathroom and I was walking to my class before..."hey! Ko!!", someone called.

I turned around only to see...Britney?!

"Umm...hey?", I awkwardly said.

"Where's (Y/n)?!", she asked, "I didn't see her at all today!"

"You to stay away from her..", I said as I looked down away.

"What? What do you mean?! Is she sick or something?!", she asked worriedly.

"D..D-Don't act like you care about her! She told us everything! About the lies you've told her and everything!!", I said as I got mad and a little nervous.

"Oh did she?", Britney said as she suddenly smirked evilly.

"F-From your face, I guess it's true then!", I said as I clenched my fist.

"But I did it for her, don't you want her to be happy?", she asked as she tilted her face.

What does that supposed to mean?

"W-What do you mean?", I asked.

"Do you really want her to remember all the stuff she went through? To get depressed again? Didn't you see how happy and smiley she had got ever since she lost her memory? It's literally the only good thing that happened to her life, you should thank me for that", she said with crossed arms.

Thank her?!

"What do you mean by that?! You just kept lying to her telling her all those bad stuff about us!", I said.

"Because you are bad, you never really did anything good for her, all what you did was annoy her and making her more sad. And I took her memory to let her live the life she deserve", she said arrogantly.

My eyes immediately widened in shock when she said that.

"y...y-yOU TOOK HER MEMORY?!", I yelled in shock as I pointed at her.

Britney look at me confused, "wait, you didn't know?", she face palm her self, "oh well, guess I'll have to take your memory too", she said.

"W-W-What?!", I said as I took backward step.

"Don't worry Ko, it's not going to hurt...much", she said with a smirk on her face as her hands started glowing white.

That's not gonna be good..

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back ^^!
I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry I didn't update for a long time, I'm just too busy with school and stuff T^T

I also have three tests tomorrow and I didn't study because I slept all day out of being exhausted :)