Chapter 11

( Your pov )

Darkness surrounded me, nothing is there except the darkness.

"(Y/n).." someone called.

"Who's there"

"(Y/n)..it's me"

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!"

"Did you forgot me?"

That voice... I can recognize that voice anywhere!! It's.....

A man showed up in the darkness!!

"Hey sweetheart!"

"Daddy!!", I run to him, he's standing there not moving, but I can't reach him!!

I run harder and harder but no matter how I try I can't go to him!!

"Daddy please!! Come to me!!", I yelled while I was crying.

But he turned around, walked away, and he started fading!!

"NO!!!, DADDY PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASSSSE!!"

......

Suddenly I woke up!!

It was..........just a dream?!

"You finally woke up!", I heard Tko.

.

( Tko's pov )

She jumped awake, breathing heavily and sweating.

"You finally woke up!", I said.

But what happened next had shocked me. She looked at me with widened eyes then she exploded in tears and jumped hugging me tightly.

My eyes widened at her reaction, she still shaking.

What in the world did she dreamed about?!
What should I do now?!

I slowly hugged her back and started rubbing her hair trying to calm her down.

"Shhhh", I said, "it's okay....it was just a dream". She started to calm down slowly

"Everything is going to be fine......I'm here with you", she calm down until she stopped shaking.

I kept rubbing her (h/c) soft hair. I felt her body getting a little heavy, I slowly moved her face to find out that she is sleeping on my shoulder!!

I slowly moved her to my lap. She started getting annoyed but I started rubbing her hair again.

This is really nice!

But suddenly I noticed that she is......smiling!!

Her smile......I've never seen her smiling before!! She's so....so beautiful!! Her beautiful pink cheeks, her (h/c) soft hair, and that gorgeous smile she have!!
She's.......perfect!!

While I was playing with her hair, I noticed something on her neck, I slowly removed her hair and I it was.....burning mark?!

I slowly pulled her shirt, and here was the shock!!

There's hitting markings and wounds in here whole back!! I want to remove her whole shirt to see it clear but.......I can't do something like that!!!