Chapter 30

( Your pov )

"Hey babygirl"

A big happy smile appeared in my face as my tears won't stop from coming out of my eyes.

I can't believe it! It's really him! It's really my Daddy!!

"You know him?!", Tko asked looking at my daddy as he was still hugging me.

I nodded my head as I kept my eyes on my daddy.

He walked closer and then opened his arms for me to hug him. I immediately run to him, but someone stopped me.

"You're not going anywhere little girl!", Foxtail yelled as she grabbed me from my shirt pulling me back.

I began to resist, but I can't really do anything since my hands are handcuffed behind my back.

"You just made the biggest mistake in your life F/n!!", Foxtail yelled at my daddy as she took out her gun from her pocket, pointing it on my daddy.

"Oh? You think you're going to stop me by your little gun?", my daddy said sarcastically.

"HA! No, this is not for you. It's for her!!", suddenly Foxtail pointed the gun on my head as my eyes widened in fear.

This is it..... This is my end....

.

.

"Foxtail what are you doing!!", Carol yelled.

"Stay out of it Carol, this is between me an...", Foxtail was cut off by black hand figure slapping the gun away from her head.

When she turned her head, she was surprised by my daddy punching her on the face sending her away as she let go of me.

At this moment my daddy caught me and pulled me in his arms hugging me tightly.

"Oh babygirl, I really really missed you much", he mumbled.

I tried to hug him back but these stupid handcuffs are stopping me!

Daddy noticed them, so he grabbed them and red glowing appeared as before, and then the handcuffs were smashed into pieces.

I looked at my hands for few seconds then back to daddy as I jumped hugging him tightly.

Daddy hugged me back as he started wiping my hair.

I am finely in my daddy's arms again! I'm sooo happy! I wanna stay like this for ever.

.

( Tko's pov )

I see now (Y/n) crying and hugging that man who suddenly appeared.

Who is he? And why (Y/n) looks so happy to see him? He looks dangerous! He just send Foxtail away with one punch!!

Suddenly, there was something in the sky sparkling, it landed on the ground and it was.

"Chip damage!!", Ko yelled behind me, "what is he and his fake butt doing here?!"

"Ko! Watch your mouth", mom yelled back.

With no hesitate, Chip damage jumped flying in the air, he turned his hands to a laser guns and started shooting at (Y/n) and the man who was hugging her.

"(Y/N)!!! NOOOOO", I yelled, I run to her but my mom stopped me again.

"Tko! This is dangerous, stay out of it!", mom said.

"But....nOOOOOOO"

Chip damage stopped shooting as what is left now is dust, and we can't see clearly with it.

Few seconds later, the dust is gone.

(Y/n)?

The first thing we see is the man, and he was standing and both of his hands are raising in the air, making big red shield surrounding him, and (Y/n) was behind him with her arms around her head with shut eyes.

Oh thank god she's fine.

The shield had faded as the man took a few forward steps, "Go to a safe place sweetheart, daddy needs to take care of this"

Wait.....daddy?! That man....is (Y/n)'s dad!!

Suddenly (Y/n)'s dad jumped in the air punching Chip damage, and at this moment Foxtail showed up again.

"You think you're gonna get rid of me!! Think again (F/n)!!", she yelled as she jumped trying to punch (Y/n)'s dad, but he grabbed her fist like it was nothing and kicked her in the face!

While they were fighting, I looked around, everybody are putting their attention on the fight.

This is my chance!!

I run to (Y/n), I grabbed her from her shoulders and she looked at me surprised. "C'mon!! Lets get out of here!!", I said.

Then I grabbed her hand and pulled her, but she didn't move, she pulled her head back.

What the..?! Why's she refusing to go?!

"What's wrong?!", I asked confused.

She pointed her finger at the fight, "I don't wanna leave my daddy", she said.

"You got to be kidding me!!", I yelled. But her answer was serious look on her face With crossed arms.

I looked at the fight again, his father is literally not doing anything, it's just black scary figure are fighting now.

"Your dad can handle this by himself! But you can't! You can't use your powers like your dad! Let's take you out of her to a safe place", I said as I took her hand again.

She looked at me confused, not knowing what to do, she looked at the fight for few seconds and then she looked at me and nodded.

I smile at her and pulled her closer to my chest, She looked at me as I noticed that she were blushing.

I smirk at her, "hold tight baby!", I said, then I carried her and flew as fast as I can away from here.

She hugged me tightly as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I don't want anything to happen to my (Y/n)!! I won't let anything happen to her!!

"Where are we going?", (Y/n) suddenly asked.

Ahh I didn't think of that!!

"Umm...somewhere...no one can find us....ahh..to my treehouse!"

"No! There's a better place we can go to!", (Y/n) suddenly said.

Wait what?! Since when and she knows the places here?!

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts, it's not the time for it

"And where can that be?!", I asked.

.

.

.

"Do you trust me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How far do you like this story? _