Chapter 60

ChApTeR sIxTyYyYyYy
XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your pov )

It had been a hour now and Tko didn't show up. I looked for him in the kitchen, bathroom, his mom's room, and the backyard, but he wasn't anywhere could be found.

Where did he go?! Maybe he went for a walk? No, I didn't see him going out.
Maybe he jumped out of the window and went out? No, that wouldn't make any sense.
Maybe he's hiding somewhere? Pffft, why would he be hiding?

Soon after, while I was staring at the TV screen, lost in my thoughts, I heard the front door, I looked at it direction and there he was standing.

Tko looked at me shortly before he went to the kitchen and grab some snacks for him, he then came and sat on the sofa next to me and took the remote control, he started switching the channels until he stopped on one, and he opened the chips bag he brought and started eating. Without any word.

Okayyyyy....that was kinda weird...
I wanna ask him where did he go, but I don't want to talk..

I chose not to talk...

Not long after, we heard a car sound, which only mean that Carol is back.

Carol got in and she was holding some groceries bags in her hands. She looked at us and she smiled, "hey kiddos! How was your day?"

I didn't respond, nor Tko..., both of us just stared at her quietly.

I can tell that Carol started feeling some awkwardness here, until her phone started ringing. She took it out of her handbag and answered, "hello?"

"Yes, I'm his mom, is everything alright?", Carol started feeling a little nervous.

Are the calling for Ko? ...Or Tko as usual..?

"What?! Are you sure?!", Carol started getting worried. I can't help but wonder and feel curious.

Is the call from school? Just like the last time? Did Ko do something wrong? Or it's something about Tko?

"Okay,...alright..., I'll be on my way..., thank you", she said as she hung up.

If she's on her way, that means it's about Ko.

Carol looked at me and Tko, "I'll be back kiddos, don't get into troubles", she said as she left in hurry.

I looked at Tko, waiting for him to say something, but instead, he looked at me for few seconds then back to the TV.

Is he avoiding talking to me?
It seems like it...

I got up of the sofa and went to my bed room as I closed the door behind me, normally Tko would follow me, but he didn't...

I went to my bed and took out my ripped teddy from under my pillow. I want to sew it and fix it.

Wait a minute..., where is the key?!

I went to the dirty clothes basket and took my clothes I wore yesterday, I searched in my pants pocket and....I found it!

Thank god they didn't found it, I need to hid it somewhere that nobody else will guess it's there.

I looked around the room.

Maybe I shouldn't hid it in this room..

I slowly opened the window and jumped out of it to the backyard.

No one will guess it's here.

I dug a hole and hid the key in it, and I made sure it's not obvious, then I went back inside and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I went back to the bedroom and took my teddy bear, I don't know where's the sewing tools so I started searching for it, then I searched in the kitchen.

Tko didn't bother to ask or look at me, he just kept watching TV while eating his snacks.

I didn't find the sewing tools in the kitchen either, so I went to Carol's room.

It's not really a good idea to go in her room, but I don't really care, I just want to fix my teddy bear.

As I opened the drawer started searching in it, "ahem", I heard.

I looked at the door and Tko was there, leaning on it with crossed arms and annoyed look on his face.

I can tell that he's wondering what I'm doing right now, but I turned my head and kept searching.

I kept searching in the room until I found a small box. Tko was watching me all the time, without saying any single word.

It's really annoys me that he doesn't say anything.

I opened the box and I finally found what I was looking for. I took it and went out of Carol's room. I went to my bedroom and Tko followed me. I sat on my bad and Tko just stand there staring at me.

I opened the box, I stared at the teddy bear and the sewing tools for a long time...

.

.

.

I don't know how to sew...

.

( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) stared at the sewing tools box for few minutes, then she took out a thread and a needle and looked at them confused.

Don't she know how to sew?

She kept staring at them trying to figure how to use them. I couldn't just stand there and look at her, so I sat down on her bed and took the thread and a needle from her hands.

I put the thread inside the sewing needle, I then took the teddy bear and started sewing.

.

~ Skip Time ~

I finally finished sewing, I handed (Y/n) the teddy and she took it, she looked at it and then at me.

Her (e/c) eyes had this little sparkles in it.

Even when I'm mad at her and avoiding her, I still can't help but to see how beautiful she is..

I blushed a little at the thought and looked away. (Y/n) got of the bed with the teddy in her hand and walked away.

Not even a thank you, how rude-

(Y/n) suddenly kissed me on the cheek and I gasped, I looked at her with shock, she was blushing, then she turned and walked out of the room.

I put a hand on the cheek she kissed and I smiled.

Seconds later, I got out the room and went to the living room, only to see my mom and Ko.

"Ko, this is your twin brother, Tko"

What the hell?!