Chapter 5

I hear a knocking on the door. "(Y/n)? Sweetie can you open the door please? Ko told me what happened and Tko is grounded, no need to be afraid", Carol said.

Afraid? Me?! I'm not afraid of that jerk! I'm mad! And grounded?? if I did something wrong, does that mean she's going to ground me and punish me?!

I opened the door, being grounded and punished is the last thing I want. I look at her up in the eyes. "Hey, can I have a moment with you to talk about something?", she said nervously. I nodded my head a little. "Good, follow me", she started walking and I followed her.

She took me to her room, she sat down in the edge of the bed and pointed to me to sit beside her, so I sat there and looked at her waiting for her to talk.

"Look (Y/n), I know this is a big change for you to live here with us, but I want you to feel comfortable, so I didn't tell my boys about you living in...a lab.."

Wait...so they don't know?! This whole time I thought Tko hates me because of that, and Ko is nice with me because he pity me!!

"Please forgive Tko's behavior, he doesn't know. He's always like that with everyone, including his brother Ko", she said. I looked down for a moment.

He's like that with everyone..? So he doesn't hate me because of where I came from?

I hear Carol sighs and I look at her, "probably is for the best if I told them", she said and got up.

Telling them is way worse!! I don't want them to pity me!! I don't want them to know!!

I grabbed Carol from her pants, she looked at me and I shocked my head.

"What? You don't want me to tell them?", I nodded. "Are you sure?"

Are you stupid woman?

I nodded again, "alright then, I won't tell them, but please (Y/n), if anyone bothers you, don't hesitate to tell me"

She's a stupid if she thought I will.

"Now c'mon, let's eat dinner, I made spaghetti", she cheerfully said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

What's spaghetti?

"Wait...you don't know what spaghetti is?" , I looked down meaning no. "Well, today is your lucky day, you will get the chance to eat spaghetti", she said with excitement. She stretched out her hand for me to take it.

should I take it?

I looked at her hand for a moment then I took it. She lead me to the living room where I see Tko and Ko are sitting on the sofa.

"Mom! It's soo not fair!! I can't go out after school for a week because of...her!!", Tko yelled angrily as he looked at me with hatred.

That's it? He can't go out for a week?! I thought she's going to starve him or hits him or...

"Watch what you're saying Tko, should I make it two weeks?", Carol said and Ko chuckled.

"It's. Not. Fair!! And it's not funny!!", he said, then he took a pillow and hide his face and started yelling and grumbling.