Chapter 38

~ The Next Day ~
( Carol's pov )

As always I'm making the breakfast, I made some eggs, bacon, and orange juice.

"Good morning mommy", I heard Ko said.

I turned my head to look at him, "morning swee-", I cut myself when I saw him with Tko! Not only Tko with him, but also (Y/n)!

"Morning", Tko said as he and the rest took a seat on the table.

"Morning kiddos!", I said cheerfully and put plat in front of each one.

Oh god I didn't expect that! I have to make some more eggs and bacons cause I didn't count Tko and (Y/n)!
I thought it gonna be only me and Ko like always.

As I make some more, I asked, "so, how are you today?"

"I'm good", Ko happily said.

It seems like he's happy cause Tko and (Y/n) are with as now.
I'm happy too, it been awhile since we all sat in one table.

"Fine", Tko said.

I looked at (Y/n) and she didn't do or say anything.

I don't know if that means no or she just doesn't want to do or say anything like the first time she came here.

I put the food on each one plate and sat down.

"Thanks mommy! It looks so delicious", Ko said and he took a bite, "MmmMm and it's sooo yummy"

"Aw thanks sweetie"

I looked at Tko and he was eating, "it's good"

"Thank you honey"

Then I looked at (Y/n), but she wasn't eating, she's just staring at her plate.

"What's wrong sweetie? Aren't you hungry?", I asked.

Tko and Ko looked at her, but she didn't say or do anything.

"Eat", Tko suddenly said.

(Y/n) looked at him for a moment before she took a little bite from her food.

So she's only listening to Tko?

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

Carol drove us to the school. Ko, Tko and I walked in, and I immediately felt uncomfortable, especially since all the eyes on me.

Every time I pass some kids, they looked at me with shock and immediately start whispering.

I'm really uncomfortable with that! I'm not ready for this at all! Why did I agree to this? It was a bad idea!

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing my hand. I looked at it and it was Tko's hand.

Tko leans to me and said, "hey, don't worry, everything gonna be alright. I'm here with you, okay?", he smiled e and I smiled a little and nodded to him.

I'm lucky to have Tko here with me, he's the only person I can trust and care about, and the only one I have.
Every time I cry he's with me, every time I need something he's ready to help me, every time I need to talk to someone he's ready to listen, every time I try to commit suicide he's there to stop me. Without him I could be lost..

Right now we're standing in front of the class door, I took backward steps as I'm not ready to go in.

"Hey, how about I go first?", Tko said and I looked at him.

He knows very well I'm gonna follow him.

I nodded my head to him. He pushed the door open roughly as the class went quite.

Did he really need to do that and make all the attention to him?!

"Don't worry (Y/n), this is always how he opens the class door", Ko said as he awkwardly smiled, then he got in and I followed.

And of course, everybody started staring at me and whispering.

Tko walked to the class corner where our seats are beside the window, and I followed him.

We sat beside each other and at the same time miss Quantum came in and started shouting at the class.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Finally! It's break time! Man! Who thought that the class would be sooo boring!

"Hello (Y/n), it is nice to see you again"

I turned my head to only see Dandy with small smile on her face. And besides her was Nanini.

"Yeah! I've never thought we're gonna see you again!", Nanini said with a little excitement.

I didn't say or do anything, I just stared at them.

It is really nice to come back..

"hAA! You've never changed at all!", Nanini said as a joke.

I've changed and got better, but not until my daddy...

I looked down away from her.

"What's wrong? Is it something I said?", she asked.

I wish it was...

Suddenly Tko slapped his table with both of his hands and stand up making everybody jump in fear.

"I'm hungry, let's go to the cafeteria", Tko said as he looked at me and I get up.

He walked out of the class and I'm behind him, it seems like Dandy, Nanini and Ko doesn't want to come.

As we walked in the hallway, someone suddenly called.

"TKO!!"

We turned around to see a girl with pink hair and hazel eyes.

She run to us. Well, more specifically...she run to Tko.

She took Tko's arm and hugged it!! "Where have you been?! I looked everywhere for you!!", she said with big smile on her face.

Who the hell is that girl?!

"Go away Britney, I told, I want to be alone and I already have a girlfriend", Tko said with annoyed as he tried to push her away, but she kept hugging his arm tightly.

"Do you even really have a girlfriend or you're just saying that to keep me away? Plus I can't believe you have a girlfriend! I mean who doesn't fear you? No offence. And how do you want to be alone with that girl?!", she pointed on me, "I'm sorry who are you?!", she asked me.

Alright that's it!! This rude girl have to learn a lesson!

I pushed her off Tko and grabbed Tko's arm, and she fell on the ground.

"AOW! What's wrong with you?!", she yelled, but I looked at her deadly.

She better back off of Tko, he is Mine!

Tko started chuckling. "What's so funny?!", she asked as she got up.

"Britney, meet (Y/n), my Girlfriend"