Chapter 7

( Tko's pov )

I'm in class with Ko right now, we were sitting and talking with Dendy, well Ko is talking with her.

"Hey guys! Did you hear about the new kid?!", Nanini suddenly came, "I heard she was homeschooled for so long because she's soo dangerous!! And she's gonna be in our class! Isn't that soo cool!!", she said excitedly.

Did she just say 'Dangerous'? Cause who's living with us is just a weirdo.

"I think you're wro...", Ko was about to say something but I cut him off by covering his mouth.

"Where did you get these informations?", I asked, "and how are you sure it's true?", I wanna see where's she going.

"You don't know? Everyone in this school is talking about it! They said she's also wearing a collar on her neck that stops her dangerous powers!! And she's so dark in scary way!!", Nanini said with excitement.

Wait...could that be true? Is this why mom told me to watch her? Is that the reason why she's wearing a collar?!
I'm not sure if it's true but I've never seen (Y/n) taking it off when she went to sleep or for the shower!!

"Hmm..interesting, but why she's stopping her powers?", Dendy asked.

"Oh no, she's not stopping her powers, her parents I guess are but...", Nanini was cut off by the bell ring.

And miss Quantum came and yelled as she usually do. "Alright class, today we're having a new student",

"Um..Tko? Do you think these stuff about (Y/n) are true?", Ko whispers to me. He's sitting in front of me.

"I don't know, but we'll find out eventually", I said.

"Class, I'd like you to meet (Y/n)", she introduced (Y/n). The class said hi to her but she didn't answer or smile or wave or anything!! she just stood there like a real freak!!

"Alright (Y/n), go and take a seat beside Tko in the back", miss Quantum said.

Ugh why me!! I don't want her to be near me!! Especially when I just heard these rumors about her!!

(Y/n) walked and took a seat next to me, and of course everyone is staring at her.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Finally the class is over!!

"Hey (Y/n), I'm Nanini, it's nice to meet you", I heard Nanini.

I turn my head to see her stretched out her hand to (Y/n) to shake it, but of course that weirdo just stared at it.

"Um...okaaayy?!", Nanini said awkwardly.

"She's just shy Nanini, she did that to me in the first time we've met", Ko now said.

"Wait..you've met (Y/n) before?!", Nanini asked as she raise eyebrow.

"Yeah, she actually lives with us, right Tko?"

"Ugh you idiot!", I face palm myself, "I told you to not mention that to anyone!"

"Why not?", Nanini asked.

"You'll find out soon", I said as I played with the scissors.

"Aw c'mon Tko, you don't know her yet, you didn't even try!!", Ko complained.

"Even if I did she'll still be a weirdo to me", I said, then I looked at her, she was putting her head on the table, facing the other side.

"You are so mean Tko", Nanini said.

"Thank you", I said proudly.

"Since you guys know her, is what everyone's saying about her true? You know what I mean right?", Nanini asked us in whisper so (Y/n) won't hear her.

"Yes and no, nothing is true, as I said she's just a weirdo", I said out loud so (Y/n) would hear me.

"*sigh* Well, it's time for the P.E class, we should go before we get late", Ko said.

I left the scissors on my table. We all got up and walked out the class, but before I get out Ko stopped me.

"What?", I asked in annoyed.

"Go and bring (Y/n) with you, she doesn't know where the P.E class is"

"What! why me?! You go and bring her!!"

"You're the one who said those mean things to her, and because of you she won't move from her place!!", he pointed on her.

I looked at (Y/n), she's the only one in the class, and she still putting her head on the table.

"*Sighs* Fine, whatever", and by that Ko left with the others.

I walked to her table, "hey weirdo, get up, we have to go to the P.E class", I said, but she didn't move.

Why do I have to deal with her? She's really making me angry!!

"Didn't you hear what I said?! I said get...", I was about to shake her but before I do she grabbed my hand tightly!!

She removed her head and looked at me for a second before she released my hand. I looked at her with widened eyes.

What's wrong with her?! Man, her grab is too strong for a girl!!

"Good, you're up, now lets go...", Suddenly when I walked she put her leg and I fall on the ground!!

"Hey!! You did that on purpose!!", I yelled.

"Maybe"

I got up from the ground, "Errr I'm gonna...", I cut my self.

Did she just talk?!

I looked at her with shock, "Did you just talk?!!", I asked.

She looked at me with the creepiest smile I've ever seen. Then she turned to my table and grabbed the scissors I left there, and with other hand she grabbed her (h/c) hair and cut it with one fast move!!

Then she looked at me with the same creepy smile.

Okay, she is really freaking me out!!

"What is wrong with you!!", I yelled.

She didn't say anything, she just walked pass me like I wasn't there.

I grabbed her from her arm and made her look at me, "Alright what's your problem?! Why are you acting like that?! Why won't you talk?!"

Her smile grow bigger, than she raised her hand with three fingers, 3....2...1..

Suddenly her smile disappeared, tears appeared and started rolling down on her cheeks, she's crying quietly!!

What?!! Why is she crying?!

"TKO!!", I heard Ko's voice, I looked up to see him standing in the class door with widened eyes.

Suddenly, everything is clear now.

.

.

.

She did that to trick me!!

"Wait!!...I-It's not what you think!!", I got nervous as I let go of (Y/n)'s arm.

Ko came in our direction "I knew there was something wrong since you're late", then he grabbed (Y/n) from her shoulder, "are you okay?", he asked her, but she looked at me, she started crying even more and she run out of the class!!

Ko looked at me angrily and started yelling, "What's is wrong with you?! Why did you hurt her and cut her hair like that?!"

"Me?! I didn't do anything to her!! She's faking it!!"

"And why is she faking it?"

"I-I .....I don't know okay?! But you have to believe a me I..", he cut me off.

"Save it, I'm telling mom", he said and left me alone in the class.

What the hell just happened!!