Chapter 67

( Your pov )

I'm still in the forest, normally I don't talk with anyone, but I felt comfortable with Zack. Zack and I talked for awhile, he live in a foster house, there's three old kids with him, from the why he talks about them, they seemed like bullies, and the parents that take care of them don't really care about them.

The house is in the middle of the forest, Zack started living there when he was almost one year old, he doesn't know how the outside world looks like. This poor little kid is going through a lot, just like I used too.

"(Y/n)? Are we friends?", Zack asked.

Friends is a strong word to say right now.

"You don't know me, we can't be friends", I said.

"Your name is (Y/n)! And you live in lakewood!", he said.

"Not enough, what's my last name? What's my favorite color? When is my birthday?", I asked. Zack went quite and looked down. "See? You don't know me, I'm a stranger, you shouldn't talk to strangers"

"But...but you don't know me too! And you still talk to me!", he said.

"There's a lot you should learn kid. Anyway, it's getting late, I should go now", I said as I looked up at the sky. I stood up and cleaned myself.

"No! Please stay a little bit longer, pleeease?", he begged me as he stood up and grabbed me from my hand.

"I can't, I have to go now before I get in trouble", I said.

"Well..take me with you!", he said.

Is he out of his mind?!

"You should go to your home Zack, they might be worried about you", I said.

"They don't even care about me", he mumbled in sad voice as he looked down away.

I sighed, I grabbed Zack from his shoulders and made him look at me, "you need to go home, it's getting late, you should go now", I said.

"But..are you coming back tomorrow?", he asked.

"I don't know, depends on if I felt like it", I said as I let go of him.

"Alright, I see you soon, byee!!", he happily said and run away.

That was weird, but who cares?

I started walking back to the bodega as the sun started fading. I started walking faster.

If it got dark then I won't be able to go back.

Luckily, I made it safely. When I finally walked out the forest, then I heard something behind me.

My eyes widened as started looking around, but there was nothing.

Could I be imagining?

I shrugged it, when I turned around and was about to walk- "AOWW!!"

I turned my head again, but there was nobody!! But suddenly, Zack appeared in front of me!!

He was invisible?! He didn't say anything about having powers!

"Zack?!", I said with shock.

"A bug bite my hand!", he said as he's eyes started tearing.

"You were following me?! Why didn't you go home like I told you to?!", I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry!", he cried.