Chapter 14

~ The Next Morning ~
( Tko's pov )

"Wake up Tko!!", Ko shook my body.

As the usual, I woke up at my annoying brother voice, I went to the bathroom, did my business, took a quick shower and brush my teeth.

Man! She really made me feel embarrassed yesterday!!

I wore my clothes and went to the kitchen to eat the breakfast my mom made.

"Morning", I said.

"Morning " Mom reply as she still cooking.

I saw (Y/n) sitting on the table and Ko beside her, and I kinda feel like things are gonna be awkward between us.

I can't believe that girl!! I kissed her!! I thought she's gonna say I love you or stay with me or ask me why, but nooo she had to ruined the moment!!!

I sat across her, she looked at me and I looked away.

I don't want to make eye contact!!

"Alright kiddos, your breakfast is ready!", mom said as she started putting plates in front of us.  "So Tko and (Y/n), how was your day yesterday"

"Fine", I said and (Y/n) nodded a little.

"Did Tko bother you?", mom asked. And I looked at (Y/n).

I didn't thought about it! I did a lot of things yesterday!! She will definitely nodded and put me in more troubles!!

To my surprise she shook her head as no!!

"Well that's a surprise, I'm proud of you Tko!", mom said.

"Um...Tko?", Ko started and I looked at him, "yesterday I came home, but you and (Y/n) weren't there! Where were you?"

Ugh is he trying to put me in trouble?!

"Did you check the backyard? I don't think so"

"What were you two doing in the backyard? And why you didn't answer me when I called your names?!"

"I didn't feel like talking yesterday and I don't feel like it right now, so stop bothering me with your stupid questions and shut up"

"Tko! Don't shut your brother! He cares about you!", mom said.

"Whatever", I mumbled.

"Anyway, Mr.Gar wants you to help them at work, yesterday they fight a lot of robots. And I think it's better if you go then sitting here doing nothing", mom said.

Ugh, I don't want to work!! I'm tired! Can't they see that?!

.

~ Skip Time ~

Mom drove us to school, as Ko, (Y/n) and I got in, all the eyes were on us, to be more clear....on (Y/n).

"Hi (Y/n)!!"

"Morning (Y/n)!!"

"Looking good today (Y/n)!!"

Ugh, does she really have to get all the attention?! I hate this.

We walked to in the hallway making our way to our lockers. Ko and I's lockers are next to each other, we took what we needed and went to (Y/n)'s locker.

Once we're there, Becky and Lindsey showed up!!

Ugh... here we go again! A new trouble because of (Y/n).