Chapter 23

( Carol's pov )

Tko and (Y/n) left the room, leaving Mr.Gar, Ko and I confused.

Tko is acting weird!! Since when and he let something go just like that? And when did he start sleeping in (Y/n)'s bed? He never like it when Ko lay on his bed!

"There's something wrong", I said.

"What is it?", Gar asked.

"Tko is acting strange. Ko, did Tko told you where did he went with (Y/n) yesterday?", I asked Ko.

"No..that's why we argued", Ko said as he looked down.

I got down on a knee, I putted a hand on his shoulder and the other on his cute cheek, "It's okay honey, it's not your fault"

"You know Carol, I think there's something wrong with that little girl", Gar said.

I stood up and looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure...but she's hiding something", he said.

I turned to Ko and grabbed his shoulders, "Ko, sweetie? can you please put your eyes on (Y/n) and Tko? It's really important to know what (Y/n) do, especially with Tko, I need to keep them safe"

"Alright mommy", my sweet pumpkin pie said.

"That's my boy", I said as I squeezed his cheeks, and he giggled. "Alright, it's almost time to go to work"

After that we left the room, as we made our way to the living room, and the first thing we saw is (Y/n) and Tko getting out of the house.

Where are they going?!

"Tko? Where are you going with (Y/n)?", I asked. He didn't answer me as he closed the door in my face.

Is he still mad at me?

"That little kid didn't learned his lesson!!", Gar said with anger.

"It's okay, I can handle this", I opened the front door and to my surprise! (Y/n) jumped on Tko's back and he flew away with her!

If I knew my baby very well which is I do, then I think he have feelings for (Y/n)!

.

( Your pov )

Tko took me to his treehouse again, and the first thing he did was laying on his hammock.

"Ugh, I hate my life", he mumbled.

He must be in a lot of pain.

The last time we were here, Tko had putted the healing cream on my body, and it was so helpful. I don't feel the pain anymore and the scars started to fade, the same scars that I thought it'll never disappear...

Tko had gave me the cream, I used it this morning. Luckily, I took it with me just in case.

Now it's my turn to help Tko.

I walked to him, he still laying on the hammock, I slowly shook his body.

"What?", he asked, not even bother to look at me.

Does he think I'm gonna talk?!

I started shaking him hard this time. "Errrrr- wHAT?! what do you want?!", he yelled.

Ugh, I hate when he do that..

I grabbed his pants and pulled it down which made Tko jump in surprise and looked at me with widened eyes.

"What. Are you. Doing?!"

I showed him the healing cream. "There's No way I'm gonna let You put that to me!!"

And there's no way I'm gonna let you be in pain. You did that to me without even asking me!! I'm gonna do that, whether you like it or not.

.

( Tko's pov )

Suddenly (Y/n) jumped and sat on my back!! And before I know it she already had took off my pants along with my underwear! I felt the cold air hit my sore butt.

She's setting on my back and she's looking at my butt!!

I feel so embarrassed, I felt my face heating up, I couldn't say anything and I hid my face.

Suddenly I felt something cold on my butt.

SHE IS TOUCHING MY BUTT!!!

She started wiping it in circles, she was going gently and softly, I kinda started feeling relax. Her way of putting the cold cream on my hot sore butt is so good.

I kinda like that..

"Nice ass you've got", suddenly (Y/n) said followed with chuckle.

"W-What?! Get off me you little freak!!", I yelled.

Few seconds later she said, "I'm done", and with that she got up as she wiped her hands with a tissue and I pulled my clothes back.

I still feel so hot and embarrassed about what just happened.

After that, I heard a footsteps, I looked up to see (Y/n) about to leave the treehouse.

"Where are you going?", I asked her.

She didn't answer, she just looked at me for seconds and left.

Is she mad because I called her freak?

.

( You're pov )

I got so bored up inside the treehouse, since Tko can't get up and there's no thing fun to do, I decided to go out.

The place here is so calm and peaceful. I walked for few minutes before I saw.....I saw her again.

.

.

.

Fink!!

She was sitting at the same place I saw her in the last time, it's not far from Tko's treehouse. I walked to her.

She felt me and saw me, and then jumped standing from her place. "What do you want?!", she asked angrily.

I ignored her question and sat down beside her. "Go away from here! I don't want to be with a lier....!!"

"I. Am. Not. A lier"

Fink seemed kinda surprised when I said that, "yes you are! You said you're a villain not a hero!! And the worst part is you're hanging out with the bodega heroes losers!!"

"That's true! I'm not a hero! And when did I say I'm a villain? I'm only hanging out with them because I live with them"

Wow! I can't believe I just talked like that!

"Hmmm....Is that the truth?", she asked. I nodded to her. She sighed and sat next to me, "so..what are you up to today"

I shook my shoulders meaning I don't know. "How about going to my place, we can play video games and do some stuff. I can also show you my bests weapons!! We can use them on that stupid Darrell", she asked.

Going to her place? I don't know, I can't just go and leave Tko behind, plus I can't go anywhere without them knowing.

I looked aside and shook my head. "Why not? It's not far from here", she said.

Well, if it's not far....then I guess it's fine...